What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.

some dudes like the EZ targets.......I felt strange when I was a freshman college and my GF was a senior in HS......cant see how you feel ok being completely out of college and dating a HS junior.....makes me squeamish just thinking about it...

Originally Posted by eight2one

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
smokin.gif

Usually when a guy in his 20s try to talk to teen girls it's because he can't get girls his age and it's easier to get a teen to have sex with him then it is for a girl his age or older.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
i came in here to quote and highlight the same thing.  its fathom, btw

edit:
Usually when a guy in his 20s try to talk to teen girls it's because he can't get girls his age and it's easier to get a teen to have sex with him then it is for a girl his age or older.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funny yet true..i have a friend whos 26 and can only get with girls 10 years younger than him.  i dont chill with that clown anymore, though

I remember I used to be pissed when older cats with cars used to come ride down on chicks my age when I was in hs.

that's nothing.. when i was in middle school.. these hispanic girls would get dropped off by what we thought was their dad.. up until they start making out/playing grabass in the parking lot 
sick.gif
.. dudes were at least in their mid 20s 

^
laugh.gif

But yea that stuff is disgusting.

A little while ago I was tryna smash this chick I thought was 18, turns out she 15. I haven't spoke to her since that statement.

Shoot I prefer girls that are older than me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

im against this, but i guess dudes want less headaches, and jus for a shawty to follow their led without attitude or headaches

I was 17 when she was 15, and now im 18 and shes turning 16 almost... I keep telling her its weird but she doesn't mind...Shes a bird brain and I don't know how to break up with her, my only choice is to wait 2 more yrs and hopefully transfer somewhere far away from cc

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I was 17 when she was 15, and now im 18 and shes turning 16 almost... I keep telling her its weird but she doesn't mind...Shes a bird brain and I don't know how to break up with her, my only choice is to wait 2 more yrs and hopefully transfer somewhere far away from cc

these younger chicks seem to have older dudes in a headlock tho in these relationships as i see em
laugh.gif

i never understood this either.

i can understand if you're in your 20s and talking to maybe a senior in HS, but dudes are going after sophomores now.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

feels good man
feels-good.jpg

roll.gif

Old Heads love preying on the youth. They think they can mold em. When I was in HS, all the upperclassman females was messing with cats outta school. Mostly dope boys.

Back
Top Bottom