What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

Originally Posted by eight2one

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
MANY of them are

Inexperienced
Minds aren't lost or corrupted and you can TEACH them easier
No Baggage

That is why. The reasoning behind it is clear as day.

I would be embarrassed to do it but I understand why it is done

i don't get it either...

you can't tell these girls out here they aren't mature for their age or grown...smh

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Usually when a guy in his 20s try to talk to teen girls it's because he can't get girls his age and it's easier to get a teen to have sex with him then it is for a girl his age or older.

QFT

Originally Posted by MOB 650

young girls like older man

yep, its a 2 way street...i remember when i was in junior high da highschool kids would come and prey on da busty ripe lookin girls that can pass for 19 ....i had da only t-mac face....

I find it disgusting and tempting, I aint goin though I done seen too many Ns catch cases over this. I aint bout to ruin my life over no {(')}

Haha isn't the reason obvious?

And don't none of you front either, don't you remember highschool and seeing all the freshmen girls get picked up by seniors with their cars? Well guess what by the time I got to be a senior every girl worth f__ was already dating some guy from college/20+. Guess what I had to stick to? Younger girls.

It's a circle of life.
roll.gif

man I don't know, I'm 21 and I feel weird when someone is less than 18 usually...but there is 1 chick I mess with that's 17/HS senior(still seems kinda weird to put). I work on a college campus and she got a job there, so naturally I assumed/still assume everybody I work with is a student at the college and I'm just the exception(I go to a different school)...she was real cool, but then I found out she's only 17. I didn't stop talking to her completely(still talk to her damn near everyday actually), her rank fell in my option list though.

I'll consider giving her the bump up when she's 18 though, but that'll be a while...

I remember one of my boys told me that his x who was 15 was dating a 32 year old. I've heard of plenty Mexican chicks around 15 yo dating 25+ around here.
Sooner or later these older guys are gonna realize that the low mileage isn't worth it

I'm 20 and the lowest i'll go is the Seventeen that is the limit! no lie! But when i turn 21 the lowest will be 18th! that %$%@ is just foul when you 22 trying to a 15-17 year old ugh!

I know this kid who's 21 now and started dating this chick when she was 15. I don't know how he could do something like that.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
MANY of them are

Inexperienced
No Baggage

This man has a point. Quite a bit of you sound extra salty in here. You're probably still vexed that older dudes were smashing your dream girls in HS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MANY of them are

Inexperienced
No Baggage

This man has a point. Quite a bit of you sound extra salty in here. You're probably still vexed that older dudes were smashing your dream girls in HS
laugh.gif
Tried to make a move on a girl.
"Um, sorry, I have a boyfriend?"
"Why don't I ever see him around?"
"He graduated three years ago"

mad.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

I like mine 10+ years older than me
pimp.gif

Yessir! Cougarlife.com!

As for the question, sometimes a 17 year old female looks older then me! It's so hard to tell nowadays unless she's loud and obnoxious and says she can't talk on the phone until 2:30 from Monday-Friday.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MANY of them are

Inexperienced
No Baggage

laugh.gif
Tried to make a move on a girl.
"Um, sorry, I have a boyfriend?"
"Why don't I ever see him around?"
"He graduated three years ago"

mad.gif

mad.gif
I sure was!!! How was I gonna compete with a dude that had Car, a job, and no rules when I was just a sophmore!

then my JR and Senior I became that dude...

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I was 17 when she was 15, and now im 18 and shes turning 16 almost... I keep telling her its weird but she doesn't mind...Shes a bird brain and I don't know how to break up with her, my only choice is to wait 2 more yrs and hopefully transfer somewhere far away from cc

these younger chicks seem to have older dudes in a headlock tho in these relationships as i see em
laugh.gif

true

Back wen I was 17 I too was dating a girl that was 15... I thought it was wierd but I was feelin her so it was cool for like first 2 months, then her immaturity started coming out... not to say that at 17 years old I was a super mature guy myself was just a highschool kid, but man felt like I was babysittin this chick sometimes n she'd wild out for the stupidest reasons, she had me in a headlock for a while, til one day I had enough n told her its done, she bashed me afterwards behind my back n was all sour.....so one day I went to this hallway where her and my friends used to chill at lunch...back in highschool I remember she and her friends used to always sit down in this one hallway together and eat lunch, like sit on the floor, everyday....  One day inbetween classes when noone was around I took a pee all over that floor where they sit. they sat on that same floor for the rest of highschool    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well what im tryin to say is,  if a younger chick has u in a headlock and its not worth it, just tell her its done, simple as that. 
it aint that easy and since valentines is coming up, I just don't know what to do
tired.gif
. I say I want to break up but she just simply says no, then we go back and fourth and there is really no way I can prevent her from seeing me since she knows where I live and we all know girls can go psycho sometimes. She even went inside my house one time when I was out shopping with my sister and then she threatens to break my xbox
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i cant stand how dudes be like 28 talking about girls that are 17 and 16 that i work with. like really dude all it says is you are a loser in your own age group

This is how it's been for eons. Dudes in college always come back to HS and try to snatch the incoming freshmen when they're on break or if their bum *%%!* dropped out.

Back
Top Bottom