Whats with all the commotion?

I don't usually post or make threads in S&T but I do lurk alot 
my question is with all the commotion and problems the Lebron trade is having would it be the same if Kobe were to have been traded from LA at now or at his prime? Jordan perhaps?

not trying to make a skill comparison, but as far as fans go would it be as bad as the Heat vs. Cavs games?

Spoiler [+]
sorry for another Lebron and slight comparison thread (I know yall get them alot)

I don't usually post or make threads in S&T but I do lurk alot 
my question is with all the commotion and problems the Lebron trade is having would it be the same if Kobe were to have been traded from LA at now or at his prime? Jordan perhaps?

not trying to make a skill comparison, but as far as fans go would it be as bad as the Heat vs. Cavs games?

Spoiler [+]
sorry for another Lebron and slight comparison thread (I know yall get them alot)

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Where would Kobe or Jordan be traded to? And how would they annouce it?

but is it seriously how he left that got fans mad? or is general hatred for whatever team he left to?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Where would Kobe or Jordan be traded to? And how would they annouce it?

but is it seriously how he left that got fans mad? or is general hatred for whatever team he left to?

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Lebron wasn't traded. He chose to sign with Miami. He also chose to make a big spectacle out of it with the "Decision" primetime special on ESPN. And since he was announcing his decision live to the public, he should've privately informed the Cavs in advance that he wouldn't be re-signing with them.

I still don't see why LeBron didn't try to orchestrate a sign-and-trade. I guess he figured the "Decision" special would improve his celebrity, in turn increasing earning potential... definitely a bad business move in hindsight.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Lebron wasn't traded. He chose to sign with Miami. He also chose to make a big spectacle out of it with the "Decision" primetime special on ESPN. And since he was announcing his decision live to the public, he should've privately informed the Cavs in advance that he wouldn't be re-signing with them.

I still don't see why LeBron didn't try to orchestrate a sign-and-trade. I guess he figured the "Decision" special would improve his celebrity, in turn increasing earning potential... definitely a bad business move in hindsight.

Back
Top Bottom