What's worse... being (unbearably) hot or cold?

Sometimes, when i read you dudes comment, I don't understand ? when y'all say when its cold is better, y'all just bundle up to stay warm, Like comon dudes do yall

always feel like bundling up? sweaters on top of jackets, More people get Sick, Flu like weather, plus females have to wear more layers in the winter
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes saying when its too hot, What ever happend to Drinking water? cooling out? Long summer nights? more people outside and girls half nakkeeeddd
devil.gif

people sweat in the summer time, so you lazy dudes that play no sports can loose a couple pounds

Hot Weather > ___________

Sometimes, when i read you dudes comment, I don't understand ? when y'all say when its cold is better, y'all just bundle up to stay warm, Like comon dudes do yall

always feel like bundling up? sweaters on top of jackets, More people get Sick, Flu like weather, plus females have to wear more layers in the winter
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes saying when its too hot, What ever happend to Drinking water? cooling out? Long summer nights? more people outside and girls half nakkeeeddd
devil.gif

people sweat in the summer time, so you lazy dudes that play no sports can loose a couple pounds

Hot Weather > ___________

Being unbearably cold is much worse. On my walk home yesterday from a friends house, there was a point where I thought I was going to collapse and/or get frostbite, I was that cold.

Being unbearably cold is much worse. On my walk home yesterday from a friends house, there was a point where I thought I was going to collapse and/or get frostbite, I was that cold.

damn this is hard one ... i want to say cold since every morning when im walking to my car im like damn you heater get hot faster !!!!
laugh.gif

but you know damn well when its like late may mid june and its like 105 out you just prey for some clouds to cover the sun for a second
laugh.gif

damn this is hard one ... i want to say cold since every morning when im walking to my car im like damn you heater get hot faster !!!!
laugh.gif

but you know damn well when its like late may mid june and its like 105 out you just prey for some clouds to cover the sun for a second
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elite3847

hot. when ur cold, you can always layer up.

Exactly.... Kinda contradicting myself, but I prefer Summer over Winter...But if we are talking "unbearably" hot or cold, I'd rather it be cold.

Originally Posted by elite3847

hot. when ur cold, you can always layer up.

Exactly.... Kinda contradicting myself, but I prefer Summer over Winter...But if we are talking "unbearably" hot or cold, I'd rather it be cold.

Heat doesn't bother me (unless I'm in it for an extended period of time).

Bone chilling cold weather like this bothers me. That @%** goes through your clothes and attacks your bones.

Heat doesn't bother me (unless I'm in it for an extended period of time).

Bone chilling cold weather like this bothers me. That @%** goes through your clothes and attacks your bones.

Hot is worse...
It definitely takes more energy/effort to cool down, while it is much easier to warm up.

Hot is worse...
It definitely takes more energy/effort to cool down, while it is much easier to warm up.

I just hate sweating. I can't stand that $%$%. 
mad.gif

%$%$ Homeostasis.
Cold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hot (except when it comes to the birds
pimp.gif
summer time FTW)

I just hate sweating. I can't stand that $%$%. 
mad.gif

%$%$ Homeostasis.
Cold>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hot (except when it comes to the birds
pimp.gif
summer time FTW)

Back
Top Bottom