Whats wrong with ESPN?

I forgot where I heard it, because it was in regards to Desus and Mero, but Vice is the pretty typical good ol boy network and doesn't pay all that well.
Thats surprising because they'll have shows about all kinds of wild and counter culture ****. They also allow cursing, I figure she would love it their since they wont muzzle her due to viewer backlash like these other major networks do to their staff

Probably cnn. I think lindsay czarniak is there now and rachel nichols used to have a show on there.
Does CNN have a sports segment, this whole thing got jump started because she gave an political opinion I dont ever remember her saying she wanted that to be her new profession

cnn has sports updates and sports reporters. I don’t think they have any sports shows though. An article posted in another thread said she wants to do other stuff besides sports and some behind the camera stuff too.

Nobody should be watching ESPN if its not live games...u can get sports news and discussion from anywhere now

But I'd like to think if you work for a sports network, you'd watch some of the sports to stay relevant and be able to discuss topics, right?

People announcing they aren't watching football is starting to become annoying.
Nobody cares if you do/don't
i think its more to let other folks know why
and to try and get them to do the same
if they have the same ideals
when folks ask me about football
i tell them i dont and state why
some have just said oh....ok
but others have had real dialogue with me
and have decided to do the same

i think its more to let other folks know why
and to try and get them to do the same
if they have the same ideals
when folks ask me about football
i tell them i dont and state why
some have just said oh....ok
but others have had real dialogue with me
and have decided to do the same
That happens in the moment but honestly, nobody gives a damn about the next person's viewing habits man

You must not know how Twitter works but you got it
You must not understand the concept of social media. You don’t want to hear people’s ideas stay off of it. Literally what it’s for. Imagine being upset to see people’s tweets....... when you sign on to Twitter ...

Last edited:
Bet she won't get criticized and treated the way Jemele was. :lol: :smh:

A little different bruh. Jemele was telling people they can boycott a brand that ESPN is in bed with. Beadle just said she wasn't. That's a personal decision.

People announcing they aren't watching football is starting to become annoying.
Nobody cares if you do/don't

I don't have a problem with it, but a lot of them seem like vegans. They have to make sure they tell. Ok that's your decision. That doesn't make you anymore "woke". Just like I'm not going to judge you while you're wearing your Under Armor sneakers on your way to Papa John's.

And I hate people who say it who never really cared or watched football in the first place. That's like me saying I'm not going to watch baseball. I watch it casually here and there and to see how the Yankees are doing. You aren't making this great sacrifice Dr King.

Back
Top Bottom