Whats wrong with ESPN?

Dan Lebatard show is one of the few good things left about ESPN. Mainly because it makes fun of the rest of ESPNs gasbaggery. 30 for 30 is another good one.

Dan Lebatard show is one of the few good things left about ESPN. Mainly because it makes fun of the rest of ESPNs gasbaggery. 30 for 30 is another good one.

They've barely done any 30 for 30's this year and I wonder how ESPN+ factors in.

Just hard to justify anything not live on TV these days thanks to the Internet and w/sports it's even worse due to NBATV, NFL Network, etc. in addition to the internet.

Hill was a poop ... She wasn't even good at activism ... I wish they could find someone like Condoleezza Rice that was entertaining ... They forced that nonsense down viewer's throats for too long and paid big bucks for a dud because she was the only black woman who went the show route ...

ESPN save for live events and SVP is cooked ...

Damn 2.5 mil a year!! Didn’t know ESPN was paying like that.

Props to her for keeping her integrity.
For 2.5 mil I would have been quiet>D

I hope she doesn’t get blackballed

The fact that Will Cain got a prime time show tells you all you need to know. Look at the imagery.

D55275C9-1085-4682-B6C1-7322604A5C9A.jpeg

ESPN’s counter to the “blacklash”.

Eh, she’s not a moderator kinda person to just sit back and read what topics they’ll be discussing. Plus fs1 is trash and she’d be fighting with whitlock and clay travis constantly.

she should try to do stuff at hbo with bill simmons or bryant gumbel.

Jamele & Shannon on FS1 fa show. Skip bathes in white privilege...but he’s an ally trying to find his way (although he stumbles miserably at times). He’s well meaning.

Hill was a poop ... She wasn't even good at activism ... I wish they could find someone like Condoleezza Rice that was entertaining ... They forced that nonsense down viewer's throats for too long and paid big bucks for a dud because she was the only black woman who went the show route ...

ESPN save for live events and SVP is cooked ...

Screen Shot 2018-08-26 at 7.34.47 PM.png

Beadle just announced on air she leaving the Get Up show and moving back to LA. I had to google it to see. She doesn't get along with Greenberg and she's boycotting football plus the ratings are low.

Jemele on FS1 is interesting.

Nobody watches FS1. I hate that Marcellus went there. I don't even know what channel it is half the time.

And is FS1 going to allow her to talk politics? I doubt it.

And with Cowherd and Whitlock I don't even think twice about that network.

The fact that Will Cain got a prime time show tells you all you need to know. Look at the imagery.

D55275C9-1085-4682-B6C1-7322604A5C9A.jpeg

ESPN’s counter to the “blacklash”.

and they brought back Hank Williams

I doubt any major network she goes too would of reacted differently then ESPN did during the whole Twitter ****. If anything she should just hit up Vice they have zero issue with letting people express themselves

Vice Sports :lol::rofl:
Hill, Sharpe and Skip together :lol::sick:
Sharpe and his lil schtick is corny. Holding a black n mild in your mouth and saying LeBron is the best. Big whoop.

I doubt any major network she goes too would of reacted differently then ESPN did during the whole Twitter ****. If anything she should just hit up Vice they have zero issue with letting people express themselves

I forgot where I heard it, because it was in regards to Desus and Mero, but Vice is the pretty typical good ol boy network and doesn't pay all that well.

I had no idea any of this was happening. ESPN has been trash on tv for years. I see Fox Sports might actually be doing something this second time around, idk if I'll watch though lol.

Probably cnn. I think lindsay czarniak is there now and rachel nichols used to have a show on there.

Back
Top Bottom