What's your Christmas list looking like?

white/red 13s
smokin.gif

cool greys (not sure yet)
grin.gif

poon
pimp.gif

new 360
Dremel kit
Socks

I'll treat myself to a new pair of bootsoh and I need to upgrade my iphone 3G, not eligible until April tho but I'm hoping AT&T will waive it since theyre losing exclusivity but I'm not holding my breath
frown.gif

new 360
Dremel kit
Socks

I'll treat myself to a new pair of bootsoh and I need to upgrade my iphone 3G, not eligible until April tho but I'm hoping AT&T will waive it since theyre losing exclusivity but I'm not holding my breath
frown.gif

The ladyfriend already gave me the funds to take care of what I wanted. Everyone tells me i'm too picky to shop for, I SAY if you know me, and see what I like, it's a cakewalk.

I just gotta stash the gifts til she can take em home and wrap em.

I want the grey HUF sweater, black GAP jeans and that 88 world series Dodger fitted from hatclub.

That's all
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The ladyfriend already gave me the funds to take care of what I wanted. Everyone tells me i'm too picky to shop for, I SAY if you know me, and see what I like, it's a cakewalk.

I just gotta stash the gifts til she can take em home and wrap em.

I want the grey HUF sweater, black GAP jeans and that 88 world series Dodger fitted from hatclub.

That's all
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ima cop myself the

cool grey's
maybe the Flints

ask my mom's to get me one of those 3 ring shaver things. i never want to "have" to shave.

ima cop myself the

cool grey's
maybe the Flints

ask my mom's to get me one of those 3 ring shaver things. i never want to "have" to shave.

Back
Top Bottom