What's your Christmas list looking like?

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Canon_S95.jpg

Gran-Turismo-5-PS3-Bundle-2.jpg

All i want, i've been a good boy

You know something I don't? Or would I have to import one?
real talk:  if this ps3 is droppin in the states im about to put my extra big backward compatible 80 gb mgs4 ps3 up on ebay...

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Canon_S95.jpg

Gran-Turismo-5-PS3-Bundle-2.jpg

All i want, i've been a good boy

You know something I don't? Or would I have to import one?
real talk:  if this ps3 is droppin in the states im about to put my extra big backward compatible 80 gb mgs4 ps3 up on ebay...

I asked my girl, soon to be fiance, to pick me up an iPad for Christmas, but I'm slowly pulling away from that idea as I don't really need it to be honest.  I may just ask her to grab me the Flint 13s and the Cool Grey 11s. Her gift will be an engagement ring.  My son is getting a 360 and my daughters are getting a Nintendo DSi & gift cards.

I asked my girl, soon to be fiance, to pick me up an iPad for Christmas, but I'm slowly pulling away from that idea as I don't really need it to be honest.  I may just ask her to grab me the Flint 13s and the Cool Grey 11s. Her gift will be an engagement ring.  My son is getting a 360 and my daughters are getting a Nintendo DSi & gift cards.

Cool Grey 11's
Ugg Ascot Slippers
Chanel Bleu Cologne
Black Diamond 14k white gold studs
Polo Gift Cards
X Rocker Floor Gamer Chair

Cool Grey 11's
Ugg Ascot Slippers
Chanel Bleu Cologne
Black Diamond 14k white gold studs
Polo Gift Cards
X Rocker Floor Gamer Chair

Originally Posted by Nawth21

new 360

Dremel kit

Socks

I'll treat myself to a new pair of boots

oh and I need to upgrade my iphone 3G, not eligible until April tho but I'm hoping AT&T will waive it since theyre losing exclusivity but I'm not holding my breath
frown.gif

GT?

Originally Posted by Nawth21

new 360

Dremel kit

Socks

I'll treat myself to a new pair of boots

oh and I need to upgrade my iphone 3G, not eligible until April tho but I'm hoping AT&T will waive it since theyre losing exclusivity but I'm not holding my breath
frown.gif

GT?

Back
Top Bottom