What's your favorite balling shoe of ALL TIME?

Jordan FBIs, all black or white/black to swap up on occasion. Really.

AND

Air Alpha Force II, any color combo but the all red joints. Indestructible.

Yeah, I'm old and heavy.

no doubt!
f_reviewthekom_79e228f.jpg

right now the 2k4s, color doesnt matter as long as theyre leather

maybe zk3s might take that crown

Its a serious tie between the AJ XII and the Nike Air Force Operate/Max Enforcer (essentially the same shoe).

i have never worn shoes like foams or flightposite but the most comfortable shoes i have ever worn for basketball was the back/silver/redwood XIV that came outin 05. i played in them until there was a hole in the sole.

I'd say the Kobe AZK1's. They're the only shoes that have NEVER given me any kind of discomfort while playing ball.

Come on guys, i only seen one person mention these. Great comfort, styling, durability, cushion, Plus the man who wore these was a beast. Reminds me of thetimes i hated MJ. (knicks fan) I've yet to come across a BB shoe that does what this does for me.
AirMax2CB94_side.jpg

I can't believe no one already posted these. These are by far my favorite jordan to play in. I've played in the XI (with zoom air insoles), XIV, XVI,XVII, XVIII and XIX, but the XVII trumps them all by far in my opinion.
302720-141-400.jpg

played in the kobe III's earlier today...dunked on this dude I usually play against...normally I would've just layed it up but I caught a step and ahalf more than I usually do...no wonder kobe is such a beast...before that it was the lebron III's...maybe I should play in jordan III's to test atheory
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom