Whats Your Favorite Cologne?

rl-0001.jpg

All day
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
you shouldn't being wearing that polo cologne enlessyou're over 40.

Me: Polo Blue, Nautica, Booster by Lacoste, Irresistible by Guess.
wanna get Polo Double Black and that red bottled lacoste.

Yo whats a good value and nice smelling scent? no jomo

Cause Im trying to find a signature cologne ahah cause one can only smell like Old spice and money for so long

Kenneth Cole Black
Pleasures for men by Estee Lauder
Clinique Happy for men

-J-

I have over 50 different colognes, depending on the time of day, and the weather the cologne corresponds.

-AngelStar for men-- CLASSIC. I hated the way it smelled at first (almost like maple syrup), but when the midnotes come into play, the girls love it. Itcontains caramel and chocolate-- edibles which also adds to the flavor. Ladies always try to come closer to smell me, in which I tease them.

-Issey Miyake- L'eau (water)-- Great for summer time, light citrus scent, smells great, not played out, but many have it.

-Burberry Brit- Like liquid baby powder, get lots of compliments from the ladies. When they ask what it is and I tell them it's Burberry, they seem to likeit even more.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Le Male- Classic scent, makes me feel important. A little too out there for everyday use, I like to wear it to events.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Fleur du Male- This one gets a lot of hate for having so much floral notes but I love it. Girls like things that smell like them. In thatcase, I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this.

I have a lot more, but am not going to put out extra effort unless people would like me to. If you found this interesting, I have way more recommendations, letme know and I will post them.

have a lot more, but am not going to put out extra effort unless people would like me to. If you found this interesting, I have way more recommendations, let me know and I will post them.

I would like to read more of your recommendations, I've heard people say that they have different colognes for different occasions, time of day, weatherand such

^^ usually around the $20-$40 range I'm guessing for a standard sized bottle.

Burberry Brit and Davidoff Cool Water

Originally Posted by BONESCOLLECTA

I have over 50 different colognes, depending on the time of day, and the weather the cologne corresponds.

-AngelStar for men-- CLASSIC. I hated the way it smelled at first (almost like maple syrup), but when the midnotes come into play, the girls love it. It contains caramel and chocolate-- edibles which also adds to the flavor. Ladies always try to come closer to smell me, in which I tease them.

-Issey Miyake- L'eau (water)-- Great for summer time, light citrus scent, smells great, not played out, but many have it.

-Burberry Brit- Like liquid baby powder, get lots of compliments from the ladies. When they ask what it is and I tell them it's Burberry, they seem to like it even more.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Le Male- Classic scent, makes me feel important. A little too out there for everyday use, I like to wear it to events.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Fleur du Male- This one gets a lot of hate for having so much floral notes but I love it. Girls like things that smell like them. In that case, I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this.

I have a lot more, but am not going to put out extra effort unless people would like me to. If you found this interesting, I have way more recommendations, let me know and I will post them.

I'd like to hear what else you got...and what's your all-time favorite?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

haha the TJ MAxx stuff doesnt turn into Water or some crap does it?

Be serious. I've seen Burberry and some others I can't remember.

[color= rgb(153, 102, 255)]I wear Givenchy ... not sure what it's called it's in the burgundy bottle,Unforgivable & Wings.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom