Whats Your Favorite Cologne?

to my boys down south how does cologne hold up in the summer? and how yall apply it? haha cause I know I use to OD back when I use to wear Old Spice Spray onin middle school.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

to my boys down south how does cologne hold up in the summer? and how yall apply it? haha cause I know I use to OD back when I use to wear Old Spice Spray on in middle school.
I spray (with clothes on) crotch, stomach and chest

aqua di gio. burberry touch, lacoste...um i forget, and gucci.

my faves are aqua, and gucci....

Originally Posted by H3h45

^^^Scoop out your local TJMaxx

pimp.gif
and marshalls

polo double black
pimp.gif

3 spary max for me but my sprays vary...3 Sprays=date,new years,nice party 2sprays=regular party,hangin out with a chick 1 spray=work
Aqua di gio
Kenneth Cole Black
Very Sexy for Him

to my boys down south how does cologne hold up in the summer? and how yall apply it? haha cause I know I use to OD back when I use to wear Old Spice Spray on in middle school.

I'm in GA ... I always do a spray on each side of my neck so that the spray is catching your neck and part of your shirt... You can't smell it but you aren't supposed to. Everyone still tells me I smell good with that method ...
andI don't spray my crotch. don't do it if you have sensative skin and no chick wants to taste that ... if you don't plan on getting top then negatemy last statement

Im in ATL too, ahha and it's days where dude just stand out side and start sweating for no reason.

But doesnt Cologne turn your clothes yellow?

Im in ATL too, ahha and it's days where dude just stand out side and start sweating for no reason.

But doesnt Cologne turn your clothes yellow?
Lol...never happened to me...

oh ok, so its better having a nice rotation instead of a signature scent and crap. I'm Mainly looking for Polo items though. So to sprays to the neck andmim good.

oh ok, so its better having a nice rotation instead of a signature scent and crap. I'm Mainly looking for Polo items though. So to sprays to the neck andm im good.

Spray on the parts that create the most heat..neck..chest..armpits..sounds odd but it works

you guys make me seem like im a child if i say curve lol

but im a say it. CURVE! lol

but curve on clothes for at least 24 hours(obviously spray the day before you plan to wear something) = crack

I have Dior Higher and Burberry Touch...but I just bought Hermes Terre D'Hermes and IMO it's far superior to both.

Back
Top Bottom