What's your favorite flavor Vitamin Water?

XXX
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

avoid that crap, bad or you. I stick to agua
Is it really?

one bottle=2.5 servings, so the numbers on the nutritional values list need to be multiplied by 2.5 since very few people are going to really drink less thanhalf the bottle at a time. So now you are looking at like 150 calories and more than 32grams of sugar. Compared to 39 grams of sugar in a can of cok it does infact have less, but anything that is concidered by many to be good for them shouldn't even be CLOSE to the sugar level in coca cola. There are 139 caloriesin a can of coke. So while the 12 oz can of coke still has more sugar, and more calories consider that in reality anyone that grabs a vitawater, OR a can ofcoke is going to finish the whole thing (most people anyway) and that in ither case they are really getting a tall glass of diabetes. Stick to water , evenwater with crystal lite powder which is much better for you. Now there are some vitamin advantages to vitawater, but none that you couldn't get in a muchmuch healthier water. When considering hydration, the ingredient in a beverage that hydrates you is the water, so why dilute the good stuff?

Those nutrition facts are true I used to drink them joints during PT...and I'd always feeL sluggish on the treadmil I didn't know why til I read an addon Vitamin water that was bashing the iish out of it...you'd think it was more healthy if it says vitamin water...but I still drink em every now andthen...

i went to bruno's specifically to cop a formula 50 to discover that they don't carry it in my area
mad.gif

I'm starting to dislike it now. Some of the ones I don't like are XXX, power-c, and essential. The other ones are alright.

Back
Top Bottom