What's your favorite food/resto?

Yes! TGIF is all over the Metro... 9 branches in Metro Manila and 1 in Metro Cebu

They have been here since 1993 (I think)

ababu in xavierville ave. has just expanded. the place to be after drinking sessions.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yallayalla

any good ***/sushi resto you guys know?
try misato.

there's one here in alabang. im pretty sure theres another branch northside of manila

yaki mix got a good selection of rolls too! buffet FTW!

For a cozier, more intimate japanese dining experience try Omakase. It's in ATC, near dulcinea.

tried SHIOK(? not sure) but its beside 711 near shell station at the fort.

it's singaporean food..ordered hainanese chicken,some spicy noodles & roti parta.

it was good,it's kinda diff from the usual.

food price ranges from 150-400.

the flying pig (conchinillo with bacon basmati rice)
heaven and eggs (angus beef tapa and manila spareribs.the best!!!)
mom and tina cafe ( cream of broccoli and ham soup,salisbury steak, lasagna)
fish out of water (vigan longganisa pizza, potato croquettes,crownroast humba)
crisostomo (their sisig i think is the BEST! not too oily and its served chunky)
bagoong republic (you have to order their bagoong platter.hehe.bulalo ala pancit molo and kare-kare!!!FTW)
cyma (lahat ata masarap dun.hihi.)
cantinetta (tartufo pasta, 4-cheese pizza and rissoto)
of course cibo (penne al telefono with melon iced tea and extra ciabatta bread)

enough said, now im hungry.time to eat dinner!!!hehe

THANKS RED

hey all, i moved out here from the states last month for school and I have one question:

is there korean bbq anywhere around metro manila? like the kind where you grill it at your table and all that good stuff. all you can eat is a plus.

thank you.

welcome to p.i. man! yaki mix (asian fusion restaurant i mentioned a few posts back) has this smokeless grills on the table(not sure if they are specifically korean though) that you can use to grill all types of meat and seafood (even marshmallows)! and yes its buffet style!

they have a branch @ SM mall of asia and along macapagal blvd. both in pasay city and i think they are opening another branch in greenbelt, makati.

HTH

Thanks man. And thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to check it out with some friends. I'm still hoping someone knows a spot with bulgogi, galbi, pork belly, kimchi and banchan. Been craving it for months.

Also any UST/sampaloc residents, wok with me on dapitan. Good place.

Originally Posted by frink85

ust/sampaloc resident here..
p.noval IMO best place to eat compared to other streets near UST

MaSuki in ortigas and binondo..
one of the best noodle house as well...
i love the sauce that they serve that should be mixed with the soup to add flavor
smile.gif

makes me hungry...

Originally Posted by frink85

ust/sampaloc resident here..
p.noval IMO best place to eat compared to other streets near UST
oh yeah? i stay on espana and all my other friends stay on dapitan so we've never ventured out there. any spots in particular?

^ family tree p.noval, hahhaha! ate there for 3 years when i was still studying at ust. aling gloria's, mang tuts are also notables
happy.gif

Miraj Persian Grill located at BF Homes Paranaque

Must try:
Double Beef Kebab Rice
Ox Brain

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Mang Raul's in BF Almanza

Sawsaw muna bago kagat, bawal kagat tapos sawsaw!

laugh.gif
the only isawan ive been too where they have control numbers for each order ala jollibee! and the good thing bout this isawan is that stores nearby serves rice. they provide plates for their sauces so no need to worry bout their food/sauce sanitation.

nice post!

How bout' Lola Ely's and Chades in Bambang?

Prolly the best Tapsilogan joints in Manila.

Lola Ely's Chicken bbq + silog
pimp.gif

Chades lechon rice
pimp.gif

^^ espana here too.. @p.noval Rocel's and Niknok Manok (bottomless iced tea ftw
pimp.gif
)

Niknok Manok? I passed by a newly opened branch just across Jose Rizal University.

Back
Top Bottom