'Angelos #9
eek.gif

55900628.jpg

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Sal, Kris and Charlie's - Sandwich King of Astoria

I suggest The Bomb.

20100310-sal-kris-charlies-the-bomb-scale-thumb-500x293-78123.jpg

20100310-sal-kris-charlies-bomb-cross-section--thumb-500x332-78120.jpg

i just moved out here so i'm definitely going to have to try this place out.

my favorite place so far has to be this small place out in medford, ma, called bob's italian foods.  if you ever make it out that way you have to try the steak tips with cheese and peppers sandwich or the eggplant parmigiano sandwich.  

Smh @ me opening this thread while I'm at work....gotta go grab me something to eat. All these sandwiches look good.

Challenge accepted, anyone in NY uptown area knows nothing beats this at 4am when you are exiting the clubs, the amount of women sorrounding this spot + the patacones >>>>>>>>> life

l.jpg

What a patacon is
22unde600.1.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Challenge accepted, anyone in NY uptown area knows nothing beats this at 4am when you are exiting the clubs, the amount of women sorrounding this spot + the patacones >>>>>>>>> life

l.jpg

What a patacon is
22unde600.1.jpg

what's the white stuff?

i hope it's not sour cream, i hate that crap.

but other than, looks good.

When I was up in SF I remembered an old coworker who was raised up there mentioned Little Luca....DELICIOUS

earl's in LV planet hollywood was good. also the place in the fashion mall in LV food court. they give you a buzzer that lights up when your sandwich is ready. forgot the name, but was also very tasty. usually don't eat sandwiches too much, but this thread is going to change that for me.

Originally Posted by manny1

Sandwackers theres only two spots in the Dallas and there out of my way to get to but when im in the area i make sure i stop by for one.

Hmm, just looked it up, not out of my way at all. Might have to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom