whats your favorite spizike?????

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

1220_1_.jpg

Met Spike Lee And Got Mine Signed
pimp.gif
Niketown NY

pimp.gif

I have the WHT/RED/GREEN, WHT/RED/CMNT, True Blues and OG Colorway. For me right now are the WHT/RED/GREEN are my fave's followed by the Varsity REd's,OG Colorway and then the True Blues.

Originally Posted by bigfootdmv

idk why folks come in a thread thats obviously about who LIKES a certain kind of shoe and post how much they HATE the shoe! maybe im overthinking this whole thing, but if you dont like it then why post it when the whole topic is about which ones you LIKE in the first place!!! anyways, i like all of em, but my favs are the cool grey, the nellys, and the og cements.......kings county are dope as hell too
fusions ruin the game period dog. spikes
indifferent.gif
. im sayinthis topic should be takin to another forum, these arent J's. We need a sig line forum and a fusion forum for this type of trash

Originally Posted by MH602

Originally Posted by bigfootdmv

idk why folks come in a thread thats obviously about who LIKES a certain kind of shoe and post how much they HATE the shoe! maybe im overthinking this whole thing, but if you dont like it then why post it when the whole topic is about which ones you LIKE in the first place!!! anyways, i like all of em, but my favs are the cool grey, the nellys, and the og cements.......kings county are dope as hell too
fusions ruin the game period dog. spikes
indifferent.gif
. im sayin this topic should be takin to another forum, these arent J's. We need a sig line forum and a fusion forum for this type of trash
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]shut the hell up and go sit down ..this is the third time youposted in a thread you think is trash[/color]
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom