**What's Your Shoe of the Decade**

Ive been seeing a lot of "Best of 00's" or "Worst of 00's" and I just wanted to see what was NT's shoe (or shoes) of thedecade.
-It doesnt have to be just Nike, it could be Adidas, Rbk, anything. ( I didn't know where this would belong but this seemed like the right place. Mods moveit if necessary)
-Retros of shoes that came out in the 50s 60s etc. don't count.� Example- Any of the penny's, space jams.
- Dont have to be just basketball shoes, I just happen to play basketball, so I run into, and play in, a lot of basketball based shoes.

My opinion, the 2k4s are the shoes of the decade.

I remember watching this commercial going
eek.gif
eek.gif
I have to have a pair.� When i finally got some, they were amazing to play in.�One of my favorite shoes to play in.� Plus they looked great on, and off the court.

Honorable mentions
2k5s- Outperformed the 2k5's IMO but didn't get the same support as the 2k5s.
Hyperdunks- its hard to step on a court without at least one person wearing these.
Adidas Lightning Creator- People might think I'm crazy for this one, but my favorite pair of shoes to ball in of ALL TIME
tongue.gif

I don't know about best shoe, but that's one of the best Nike commercials of the decade.

I has to be the Nike 2k4 Huarache. The shoe was everywhere and a shoe that they start making Football and Baseball cleats is definitely a monster plus itsmore durablity then the Hyperdunk. The Kobe IV and the NIke 2k3 are in the conversation too.
huarache2k4_2.jpg

202-2003:

Nike Zoom Ultraflights:
3227310685_82ac8fc3b6.jpg

-I own 4-5 and still play in them

On a cross trainer front.
2004-2005:
Nike Zoom Air Trainer 1 Mid
76e354cc479c611fc922ca06b446fe1c9e6f79e.jpg

im a sucker for zoom. something so great Nike seems to neglect it.

my only gripe with the 2k4's was the "kobe edition" ones they re-released a few years ago with like laser colors. the tongue was way too fatcompared to the original 2k4's for me personally. it just didnt feel the same

s_carter_blk_grn_4.jpg

Personally, I hate this shoe.

But you can't deny the impact this shoe has had on the sneaker industry.

Honorable mentions:

-Zoom Kobe IV
-Air Max 360
-Ugg boots
-"Crocks"
-Air Rift
-Presto
-Air Goadome
-"Wheelie's"
-20-5-5

I was a huge fan of LBJ IV's...
zoom
...def. myfavorite shoe of the decade, but the 2K4's were a def. close second.

For me personally it's a tie between the 2K4 & the Hyperdunk. I've played some great games in those shoes; pick up & league ball. Plus,they're both head droppers. My Hyperdunk iD's more that my black Hyperdunks but the 2K4 definitely had dudes heads droppin to my feet.

Had to add the ZK1, my superstitious shoe. I dunked every time I played in that shoe. Everytime.

Back
Top Bottom