What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

Veho ( www.shipveho.com ) is a shipping/parcel delivery service. You sign up as a gig worker just like uber/lyft/flex and the like and use your own vehicle, routes are dropped on the app eveyday at 6pm and you have to claim a good one before everyone else in the same city on the app does. It used to tell you number of stops/packages but now it just tells you pay amount and estimated time.

I pulled up to the ware house, showed them my id and my route #, every route,s stuff is already on rolling shelf loaded, i had 20 iirc. All Hello Fresh boxes in fact all I saw was Hello Fresh boxes in there, the meal plan service. They arent that heavy but they arent light, probably 45lbs

So you have to scan every one in the app and the app tells you what number delivery it is and you load your car inversely based on that (so 1 is the easiest to get to, 20 was loaded first so it’s packed in). I messed up and mislabeled some and then tried to start over then I realized it doesn’t even matter because the app tells you what stops in recommended order (you can deliver however you want though) with the #s and the full address so it’s impossible to misdeliver a package anyways

Pay was big trash, looks like around 19/hr is the base theyre aiming for. I finished my 2 hr route in about 90 minutes so added to the 30 at the warehouse is exactly 2 hrs, used about 26 miles so 1.3 gallons of gas, afyer its over you just dip dont have to go back to the warehouse

Beyond the **** pay the worst thing is you have to deliver the package, then the next step is take a picture of the house where rhe adress numbers are visible. I’m not tryna be standing outside looking like I am taking pictures of peoples houses so i did them both super quick and the app would whine if the address photo wasnt so clear it could read the numbers itself but you can still next through that screen so most of the time i took the picture of the house while pulling off or in motion. So of that affects my metrics, so be it.

Overall,4/10 not gonna do it again
2D15C244-CC80-4E00-AD91-7CC66A94262E.png

B85FE5B5-D424-4D8C-B670-1481D6BBE9C7.jpeg

062C611F-9C65-4988-BE25-B3CDDF4E8DCF.png

Gig work is generally used synonymously with side hustle. Many posts before someone has listed a gig style opportunity and i just replied to the newest post on the topic. Might be different in other cities but hard to consider 2-3 hrs a job. Its not even guaranteed, a mug misses the 6pm route drop and wouldn’t get anything that day. It’s 6:10 and they are all gone already. But do you

Have you been seeing good profits from it?
Also how does it work? Let's say I put my money on a team that's obviously going to win, I win it back plus double?
Nope.. Youll have to bet the "moneyline" You'll win whatever the odds is for that team to win..

Example:

Denver Nuggets
Moneyline: -377

So if I bet $100 on the Denver Nuggets Moneyline I'll win
$ 26.53

Back
Top Bottom