What's your take on smart +$@%# in public?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Pics of the bike?
laugh.gif

They get whats coming to them. Karma's a %#%%+.

The other day this dude pushed in front of me to get on the bus, he had the audacity to throw me a dirty look, so I threw him a stoneface and shook myhead and being the polite lady I am let him away for it (smh at me).

Turned out he wanted to go where the bus was heading but asked some guy who said it didn't go there. I knew it did, but didn't say anything. Sucker.

what does bother me is those who stare you down,like they don't know if they wanna fight or smash.

I've been that guy before (in the past), but admittedly it ain't cool to just check random people.

Had issues...

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Pics of the bike?
G9AVA3D-2.jpg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

btw Swoboy aint a frail dude . Team traps Boy!
laugh.gif
Yeah, no e-thug, but I'm not frail. I would say that I'm like a shorter version of Andrew Sheridan, an English Rugby player.

I just got done working my traps, too.
laugh.gif

I guess they didn't expect me to do anything? I mean, I was wearing headphones and biking fairly quickly. It would've been a lot of trouble to stop and"check" them for such a weak flame.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

my line for any chump is "you wish you were me" it usually hurts their insides.

No it doesnt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
in the parking lot after the club some drunken fooldrivin by was like "(b)SNITCHESSS" and i hit em quick with the "you wish you were me" and dude's face was like
frown.gif
..and from that day on i knew i was the effin man (yes wonder years narration)

OP dude was a clown trying to instigate, the only way you got punked is if you have too much pride and let it get to your head.

think of it this way... out of you two whose the better person?

"Thanks, it rides almost as well as your mom."

Nah but seriously, I would just ignore em. Those types of d bags are just trying to look "cool" in front of their equally stupid friends.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Nah but seriously, I would just ignore em. Those types of d bags are just trying to look "cool" in front of their [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]equally stupid friends.[/color]
laugh.gif
spot on.

It depends on how you carry yourself. These people know who they can and cannot punk. Its up to you to prove them wrong if they think they can.

They said WHAT?

Oh *$$+ son... you better roll back up on those dudes with the gats.

ain't no room for that kind of nonsense in the streets... and you know for damn sure the police ain't gonna do nothing about it. time for some streetjustice man, an eye for an eye.

take they whole family out.

"Thanks, your mom gave it to me after I sexually satisfied her on your bed all last week"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all these responses

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

They said WHAT?

ain't no room for that kind of nonsense in the streets... and you know for damn sure the police ain't gonna do nothing about it. time for some street justice man, an eye for an eye.

roll.gif
fam said take they whole family out.

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Nah but seriously, I would just ignore em. Those types of d bags are just trying to look "cool" in front of their [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]equally stupid friends.[/color]
laugh.gif
spot on.
yesss
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

They said WHAT?

ain't no room for that kind of nonsense in the streets... and you know for damn sure the police ain't gonna do nothing about it. time for some street justice man, an eye for an eye.

Word. Dude that was making fun of you was probably some ketchup pouring delinquent. He must be exterminated.

laugh.gif

That sucks, sounds like he got you pretty good.

Usually, I say a comment that will really hurt them inside. Especially if they're with a bunch of friends, they'll help to make it worse by laughing.

If that guy was overweight - "Hey nice t*##*%$ (t-word for breasts), slim"

If the guy was wearin glasses - "Cute goggles, (common last name of whatever race/ethnicity he is)"

If the guy was short - "Thanks, big guy"

The key is to be confident about yourself, quick the comeback, and to go on about your business. Think "Jerkstore..."

Back
Top Bottom