What's your worst NBA offseason fear?

Rudy Gay sits on his behind all summer and doesn't do what it takes to push himself next season.

Allen Iverson to the Mavs.

the mavs are the only team i refuse to root for. but AI is my fav. player.

i always hated the mavs since i was a child. they NEVER had games televised on NBC,

when i was young, i thought the MAVS were just a filler team, like that dude at the gym who cannot ball and is mad outta shape, but u tolerate it cuz u needanother man to make the teams even
laugh.gif

(thats me btw)

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

when i was young, i thought the MAVS were just a filler team, like that dude at the gym who cannot ball and is mad outta shape, but u tolerate it cuz u need another man to make the teams even
laugh.gif

Don't forget about Cleveland... they didn't exist until LeBron arrived.

as a fan...
-drafting the wrong player
-" " then he gets injured
- getting a player from trade etc.
- " " then he gets injured
- injuries to the squad...

draft nightmares are always a reality in toronto. with the exception of bosh toronto hasn't drafted someone worthwhile in the first round in a longtime. asmaller fear that the raps are gonna trade for either an aging veteran or a below average european player.

Originally Posted by Statis22

The Wizards standing pat thinking they can contend with what they already have
If we get that #1 pick tho, we could be alright. Also if Gilbert Arenas ends up anywhere near a surgical knife, I'm gonna off myself.

how about kobe opting out?

prolly not likely, but a nightmare nonetheless

and im w/ mjsaver

a lockout would be
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

I will crucify that dude on this site if he passes this up. And you guys should too, he needs to be out there and do that work.
smh.gif
lol, I can only imagine the 20 page dissertation from you on this board if that happens
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As an AI fan, realizing that his career is pretty much over. Still can't believe how bad this yr was.

Beno Udrih remaining the starting point guard. Ramon Sessions. Brandon Jennings. Anybody else. If the Kings make NO changes BUT the starting PG position,I'll go into the season happy.
Geoff Petrie making more crack-headed trades and contiuing to ruin the franchise. To loosely quote someone from the realgm Kings forum...In four years we turnBibby, Christie, Peja, Webber, Turkoglu, Miller, Salmons, and Barnes into Kenny Thomas, Sheldon Williams, Donte Greene, Andres Nocioni, Cedric Simmons, and IkeDiogu." This so-called master of a GM sure can draft but he's ruined the franchise with his stupid trades (since Webber at least).

Back
Top Bottom