What's your worst NBA offseason fear?

Losing my dude...

75525d6e33a0bcf31505c40a90a6ccf4774c049.jpg

or

35d153eea4ce1c5eadd5a1007bd63cb0242c35a.jpg

unfourtanately itll have to be AT LEAST one of my dudes
tired.gif

^that would never happen though......

my worst fear is the Kings not getting the first pick. Oh wait.

if gilbert arenas won't be the same old guy as he used to be like 3 years ago making buzzer beaters
070103_arenas_vmed_7p.widec.jpg
pimp.gif

men i miss those days with a passion

and also if the wizards might just have draft the wrong player
_IGP1842.JPG

i seriously want my wizards to draft marc rubio with a passion this %@@!@ has mad beast as %@!$ when he was playing in the basketball 08 olympic
i hope they do pick him

My biggest offseason fear is that oden will spend more time on his blog than in the gym

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

if gilbert arenas won't be the same old guy as he used to be like 3 years ago making buzzer beaters
070103_arenas_vmed_7p.widec.jpg
pimp.gif

men i miss those days with a passion

and also if the wizards might just have draft the wrong player
_IGP1842.JPG

i seriously want my wizards to draft marc rubio with a passion this %@@!@ has mad beast as %@!$ when he was playing in the basketball 08 olympic
i hope they do pick him
Marc Gasol
Ricky Rubio

Seymore CAKE wrote:

Pax mortgaging our future by signing B.G to a crippling contract
smh.gif

Updated: May 21, 2009, 5:33 PM ET

[h2]Forman wants to re-sign Gordon[/h2]

Comment Email Print Associated Press

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/>htt...-moz-initial;">Share </div><cite class=
http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/>htt...-moz-initial;">Share </div><cite class=
DEERFIELD, Ill. -- Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman says re-signing high-scoring guard Ben Gordon is his top priority heading into the offseason.

Forman said he believes Gordon wants to stay in Chicago but that there's still a lot of work to do before that happens.

Gordon, who becomes a free agent on July 1, played a key role in the Bulls' impressive bid to defeat defending champion Boston in the first round of the NBA playoffs. The Celtics won the series in seven games.

Forman replaced John Paxson, who will remain with the Bulls as executive vice president of basketball operations. Forman is in charge of day-to-day basketball decisions, while Paxson will deal mostly with long-term organizational planning and talent evaluation.

nerd.gif

I'm worried about Andersen & Dahntay signing elsewhere.

Even though I think it's very unlikely, it's still a possibility.

even though the clips say they are going to pick blake im scared that some how they will find a way to mess it it

Back
Top Bottom