When a girl reaches over to unlock your door.

First off, I just want to tell my NT folks that I don't have a 2011 BMW or a Nissan GT-R (I wish) or a car that unlocks the door with a push of a button. Also, I know there was a thread about this but I couldn't find it and it was a few years ago. 
OK, I went out on a date last night. I unlocked the passenger side door and valeted her in. As I was walking to the drivers side door, I see a hand reaching over to unlock my door. My first reaction was 
eek.gif
 this is awesome! This is the first time somebody did this for me! 
pimp.gif

What do you think NT? Is she a keeper? And what movie is it from? 

Any advice would help. Have a great weekend everybody!

You're overreacting bruh.
laugh.gif

Have a girl not talk #%%% because she's getting in through driver seat to sit on the passenger seat. Just because you drive a rust bucket that instead of being a 2D, it's really a 1D. Now THAT is a keeper.
laugh.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble.
But even though it's a rare occurrence (much appreciated from the females that do and they're really a keeper). Doesn't mean she's into you. Had a chick done it for me once, thought she was really feeling me. Nope, IWNS that night. 
tired.gif

Wow guy... I mean... that's some pretty heavy %%** right there... reaching over to unlock the door for you?!?!
PUT A RING ON IT!!!!

That's all dumb, if a chick gives you dome and you didn't even have to nudge or try to whip it out she's a keeper.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

First off, I just want to tell my NT folks that I don't have a 2011 BMW or a Nissan GT-R (I wish) or a car that unlocks the door with a push of a button. Also, I know there was a thread about this but I couldn't find it and it was a few years ago. 
OK, I went out on a date last night. I unlocked the passenger side door and valeted her in. As I was walking to the drivers side door, I see a hand reaching over to unlock my door. My first reaction was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

So instead of you "Opening the door" to her House/Room/Legs/Poon..

You just go on NT & post about the time that she opened your door ( Not to mention, from the inside of the car..
eek.gif
 )

It's just common courtesy.

C'mon Son..

After all she could've just wanted to open ur door because u were simply taking too long and she wanted the date to be over with.. 

grin.gif

c'mon now. more than 90% of the females i know won't open the door for guys from the inside if the guy opens the door for them.

i'm not saying the other 10% are keepers, but they know something about being considerate and thoughtful enough to open the door back for you.

out of all the gfs/dates i've had, only 2 has ever done that for me.

so not to jump to conclusions, but the girl you went on the date with was very nice in the fact she opened the door for you. i wouldn't overreact to it tho, i mean i'm sure it's the first time. if you get another chance at it, do it again and see if she opens the door for you again.

boom.

my doors unlock for me with the push of a button. i aint have to touch a lock inside my car in 23 years

Originally Posted by 2o6

my doors unlock for me with the push of a button. i aint have to touch a lock inside my car in 23 years

My man. But OP, I would worry more about rubbing guts with her first.

I forgot about the pure hatred here at my favorite forum.
tired.gif

Everybody has valid points though. I'll just see what happens on the second and third date. I do have a three-date rule so if no buns by date number 3 then I am off.  

Sorry, I am not like you folks that are financing a 2013 Infiniti G37 or something. I'm trying to buy a house and I could care less how I roll up. I'd rather have a roof over my head then sleep inside my car.

laugh.gif
is this for real?

Are women who unlock doors or hold them open for a guy such a rare occurrence over there?
eek.gif

Well I'll be damned. I do it all the time lol manners and consideration, I have them.

Doesn't take much to impress you huh....you probably had to restrain yourself from ripping her clothes off when you form found out she could read

Originally Posted by Solemate96

eek.gif
pimp.gif

tumblr_lm0colZmNR1qdlkgg.gif

Back
Top Bottom