When Bus Drivers Strike Back

:smh: If that's her real Twitter, dude should have pressed charges. About to get taken to the cleaners.

hwwkx.jpg

:smh: :lol:
:rofl:
A5MDwLGCQAEueUw.jpg

her mentions are GOLD right now :lol:
I know yall heard Maury's voice and that pause mid sentence when reading this :rofl:
He got "suspended and removed from duty," after 22 yrs.
:smh: Another L for Ohio for that interview. Most talked about uppercuts :lol: :smh:
:lol: @ jaw implant.
"But Shi'dea, you were on the receiving end of one of the most talked about uppercuts. What did that feel like?"
:rofl: I am DYING.
How can they interview that girl and not show what she did to get herself knocked out?
I'm tight the bus driver signed that non-prosecute form.

Bus driver harassment should be made a fineable offense or a crime. The man has in his care not only his and her life but the lives of other passengers. Then on top of that he needs to watch out for everyone else on the road. The girl just has no regard for safety.

Man the uppercut is not typical but the harassment some muni drivers get back home in the bay is on par with this, **** sometimes I want to uppercut passengers who act like this( male or female)

You would think, the girl had been shot 4 times and stabbed in her face in a house robbery and she still talks smack.

If I was rich i would give the driver 500k to retire!

Last edited:
You would think, the girl had been shot 4 times and stabbed in her face in a house robbery and she still talks smack.
If I was rich i would give the driver 500k to retire!
I'm waiting on some NT detectives to put their skils to work and get his info so i can donate some money to this man.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom