OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

inb4 "he said Whoopsee, not Toasty"
The phrase "Toasty!," according to MK co-creator John Tobias, first originated as "You're Toast!" which was a taunt bandied among the programmers during MKII game-testing sessions.[4]
Oh yeah I know, but I posted all this stuff in a group chat with my friends and 3 people said "he said whoopsee" its still believed
from the misc
roll.gif
TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I applaud that man.

I wish this happened EVERY single time one of these loud mouth sewer rat ******* physically instigates an altercation with anyone.

How was she not sleep though? :wow:

The rat has chin, I'll give her that.

I like how everybody just stood there doing nothing while she was doing all

that talking and even hit the man

but after he hit her with the debo uppercut they wanna break it up
laugh.gif

Its so weak that they always wanna get some dudes to fight battles they started.

That uppercut was SERIOUS.

I applaud that man.
I wish this happened EVERY single time one of these loud mouth sewer rat ******* physically instigates an altercation with anyone.
How was she not sleep though? :wow:
The rat has chin, I'll give her that.

Im sayin :lol:

Last edited:
I CANT BREEEAAAAATHEEEE!!!

I HAD TO PAUSE IT IN SOON AS HIS FIST WAS IN MID-AIR AFTER JAW CONTACT

THIS IS BOONDOCS GOLD
smokin.gif

Lmaooo shorty flew ...... i don know how she still got up/// i wouldve just tooken a nap

Watched this like 20 times and can't stop laughing, looked like roy jones in his hayday with that uppercut, clean walked up on her then choked her, I don't advocate this but if u put paws on somebody first then......

I like how everybody just stood there doing nothing while she was doing all
that talking and even hit the man
but after he hit her with the debo uppercut they wanna break it up:lol:

exactly. But this is a rough situation. She is a female, but ......man I don't even know. Is it wrong to feel satisfied with that outcome?

that laugh in the beginning is prolly what pushed her over the edge, that lady siced it. :lol:

It's when he said that terrible joke and everyone started laughing on the bus that made her attack him first. She got clowned and tried to show off more.

Back
Top Bottom