When Bus Drivers Strike Back

im soooooo weak off this Vid... funniest on WorldStar!!!!!! i really cant stop watching it!!!
I swear it's so hard not to watch and when I give in I find myself replaying it over and over and over and over.
Such a satisfying video. That's what she gets.
I'm saying it feels so good to watch this. It literally can lift me up if I'm ever feeling down.
in that instance, god's will be done
98a42934_illallowit128636711781732679.jpeg

Just did a lil edit to the vid

UNDERRATED POST REPPED

Last edited:
She's been shot four times and stabbed in the face before. Getting clocked is like a pinch to her.

:lol: This just reminded me about back when I was in middle school, this was back in like 95/96. We were riding the school bus back home when this one classmate of mine started messing with the bus driver :lol: we called him Mr.R....so anyways, kid was throwing stuff at him, cussing him out, all kinds of stuff. Now, this kid and bus driver have gotten into arguments before, but this day was different. So after about 5min of this going on, the kid is just making the bus driver more angry, the bus driver stopped the bus and told the kid, "okay, lets do this - you want to act like a big man, so lets go..." and he gets off the bus, calling the kid to come out. Eventually the kid gets off the bus and they are talking **** to each other, kid acts like he's going to throw a punch (but I guess he was just kidding around and didn't really try to punch the driver) and Mr.R just rocks this kids jaw. All of us on the bus were like :wow: :lol: Kid was dazed and crying. We were maybe 3-4 stops away from his stop and Mr.R just left his crying *** there and told the kid to walk home. We were all quiet the rest of the ride home :rofl: From that day forward, that kid never acted up on the bus again. :lol:

Last edited:
Shot 4 times and been stabbed. No wonder she was confident but she got to the final boss and got K.O

Shot 4 times and been stabbed. No wonder she was confident but she got to the final boss and got K.O

she hit X and got up to try again tho :lol:

:wow: at her hitting him while the bus moving, how is she not arrested, putting everyone on the bus in danger.

Last edited:
The fact that broad was still able to talk after that punch is a true testament to her sturdy chin..

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man the "You Going To Jail Now" and the unmerciful swagger that he exhibited upon leaving the driver's seat just put it over the top.

Son said he just gonna donate the knuckle sandwich to the commissary.

I will say that he might have to worry about prison time because he was pulling her hair and choking her after the initial punch.

She definitely deserved it though.

Thank goodness it wasn't a white girl who did this though. Pops the Bus Driver would be under the jailhouse already.

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
 @ that uppercut!!!

MY LORD.

She punched the bus driver while the bus was moving. She put everyone that was on the road in danger.

The patience of that bus driver. The extended video shows that he showed patience.

Women think they can talk reckless to men thinking that can skate on the gender card.

She deserved what she got. The world needs less people like her.

How the hell is she still standing?

Last edited:
OMG the chin music :wow:
That's an old school playa right there for you. "You wanna act like a man, I'mma treat you like one" ***** stepped outta line and he had to regulate. I'm not even mad, ratchets don't understand being sensible.

the bus driver definitely handled that wrong. i dont know how old the girl is but she seems to be real young, naive and stupid.
instead of the bus driver trying to quiet her down or get her of the bus he starts taunting her. apart from that that uppercut
was deadly, he could have seriously hurt her. he should lose his job.

There was no way she was shutting the cluck up.

the bus driver definitely handled that wrong. i dont know how old the girl is but she seems to be real young, naive and stupid.
instead of the bus driver trying to quiet her down or get her of the bus he starts taunting her. apart from that that uppercut
was deadly, he could have seriously hurt her. he should lose his job.

There was no way she was shutting the cluck up.

She was 25 years old

Back
Top Bottom