WHEN DID DRUG DEALERS BECOME COOL?

sorry bro thats life. i dont think drug dealers are cool but i do admire there work. all the drug dealers i know i dont think there cool cuz they sell drugs i think there cool cuz i respect them as a person not for there job.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who  buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing

laugh.gif

Where do the inner city kids who grew up in that enviroment fit in to that percantage friend?

also what is a goober

Originally Posted by Mike Francesa

Where do the inner city kids who grew up in that enviroment fit in to that percantage friend?

also what is a goober
they go into the "other" category.

and if Henzo wears Rich Yung.....than NTers wear Rich Yung. You aint know? Niketalk is just a front for its more powerful and more secretive society: http://henz0talk.yuku.com/ word has it that Dirty has applied to be a member of Henz0talk for the last 8 years and he still has not been accepted.

my percentage breakdown is 100% fact, and written into stone.
-The Juice

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice

Only part that's true is listening to rap, but mostly I stick with kpop and cpop.

Originally Posted by classified

people love the image and wish to live in that succuess. therefore they glorify it. idk, its just how it is man.
Thread should of been locked after this.

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice

id9e1f.jpg

When was drug dealers not cool? Look at movies from the 80's and 90's. Them dudes portrayed a life that was everything we wanted growing up in the inner city X 10. How could you not admire that a little. I did.

Originally Posted by Joell Ortiz

"Hear these little dudes out there glorifying the hustle. Real funny to me. That just bring me to the conclusion that it's either one of two things...

These little n's are stupid...

Or they not hustling..."

I don't think selling drugs is the reason why drug dealers are "cool". It's the lifestyle they supposedly live. People are attracted to the money, cars, clothes, women, etc. that are supposed to come along with drugs. However they don't realize it's not really like that. Dudes like Big Meech are 1 in a million.

well, american (pop) culture has always glamorized gansters. al pacino is mostly known for what role?? women have always been fascinated with the gangster figure.

in the inner city, when a young dude has never met their father due to an early death or prison or other reasons, the only powerful, respected father-figure/role model was right outside on the corner with a big, brand new benz, hella jewels and women. drug dealers, in many cases, are the 1st and often times the only signs of local success we see in the hood. it is a mirage that shows wealth is actually attainable and we don't have to be poor. but like i said, it is just a mirage.

the system was built so that the young black male (in america, at least) would fall into this trap. a never ending cycle of death, incarceration, materialism, apathy.

on the contrary, i don't know why white america has fallen in love with the gangster image.

Maybe its because they epitomize the material wealth and false definition of "success" most of us are raised to believe in? Thats the same reason most kids look up to NBA, NFL players, except for some people growing up around it all, drug dealers are local proof. Neighborhood "success" stories, right there in front of you. Drug dealers are the closest thing to inspiration some kids can find within their neighborhoods growing up. They arent a good influence, but they're the most visible. Their success is flaunted, their power is remembered, and their presence is felt within the community.

OP, are you serious?

It's common sense. Look at the ghettos in the 70s and how bad things were then. Then the 80s come along and all you gotta do is get a little bit of Cola and some Arm and Hammer and "voila" you got yourself a trade and some customers.

Once those dudes started driving nice whips, dressing fly and getting young dudes to look up to that lifestyle, it was all downhill from there as the dealers became richer and more commonplace in the hood.

Is it right? Hell no. But people have always looked up to the bad guys, no matter the time, place, race or culture. It's human nature to admire the person who lives by "his own rules" and is successful doing so.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, when did it become cool to believe in the Easter Bunny?[/color]

Originally Posted by icykicks79

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

when we started making money
word, there just making there money. there not forcing you to like them or buy.  you mad?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign.[/color]

OP must've been a sheltered kid from the burbs and was forbidden to watch tv/listen to music up until recently

How do you not this?

Why do people always have to be mad or hating to ask a question? A completely immature response.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

* A completely immature response.

Sentence Fragment

You are right though, we all have different perspectives and nobody is ever really "right" or "wrong".

Back
Top Bottom