When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what it is, it’s a lack of confidence in my eyes. If the girl gotta cop a fake bag to get attention from people like they getting money then that’s a bad look in my eyes. Same principle as girls with fake asses, it’s a confidence issue. That’s why I wouldn’t knowingly mess with it

You know what it is, it’s a lack of confidence in my eyes. If the girl gotta cop a fake bag to get attention from people like they getting money then that’s a bad look in my eyes. Same principle as girls with fake asses, it’s a confidence issue. That’s why I wouldn’t knowingly mess with it
wouldnt the same apply to a person wearing real stuff
needing that validation and all
like i get it
but at the end of the day
when u reach a certain age
some stuff
u trip off of when ur younger
doesnt matter

wouldnt the same apply to a person wearing real stuff
needing that validation and all
like i get it
but at the end of the day
when u reach a certain age
some stuff
u trip off of when ur younger
doesnt matter
Depending on the person yes. Every case is different

at the end of the day...whats fake whats real...a human made it unless it was 3d printed lol...let em cook..u need a fake booty to feel better about urself? do it....u need to spend mad money on designer? do it...u need fake bags babygirl..do it...make urself feel good..not others....this thread made me calm as helll...its some crazy reads

at the end of the day...whats fake whats real...a human made it unless it was 3d printed lol...let em cook..u need a fake booty to feel better about urself? do it....u need to spend mad money on designer? do it...u need fake bags babygirl..do it...make urself feel good..not others....this thread made me calm as helll...its some crazy reads
true ****

Logic all over the place man.

The argument can be made that wearing DESIGNER means you lack confidence and need an extra boost.

Folks don't wear designer for themselves

Logic all over the place man.

The argument can be made that wearing DESIGNER means you lack confidence and need an extra boost.

Folks don't wear designer for themselves
i mean i wear nikes cause i like em
and dont care bout what anyone says
forces arent even "in"
but ive always wore em and dont care whether they in or not

forces arent even "in"
You are conditioned to like them.

That is not to say they can't look good and/or be comfortable but when we assimilate into a society, we take on the established rules and norms.

The norm is people of color appreciate Brand Nike.

But I was more so speaking on higher end designer stuff. Like buying Gucci Flip Flops, Belts , and wallets.

All for show

forces arent even "in"
AF1 is a legendary line. You didn't up and decide one day that YOU ( independent pf social influence) will wear the flag of AF1.

That is learned behavior

We ALL fall victim to it

You are conditioned to like them.

That is not to say they can't look good and/or be comfortable but when we assimilate into a society, we take on the established rules and norms.

The norm is people of color appreciate Brand Nike.

But I was more so speaking on higher end designer stuff. Like buying Gucci Flip Flops, Belts , and wallets.

All for show
AF1 is a legendary line. You didn't up and decide one day that YOU ( independent pf social influence) will wear the flag of AF1.

That is learned behavior

We ALL fall victim to it
i disagree
what about the folks who liked em so much
nike was forced to retro them
nike moved on from the shoe
were they conditioned to like them

Show me a person that hadn't fallen victim to product branding. Please.

People are born woth blank brains, when it comes to branding. But you are telling me those same humans have the ability to support any brand COMPLETELY void of promotion or marketing.

Cool

thats always how it be though
and the ones u think freaks
scared to do everything :smh:
Truth.

Learned the hard way thinking I had a pure one back in HS. Only to find out, she was getting her back blown out by her ex almost daily.

Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom