When did you realize that these females aint innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads like this make me feel not alone in some situations

Well aimed a girl alot, hit it off and chill, have fun during class then one day she dissappears from class from 3 months. Comes back Big as a whale pregnant. It wasnt with her, I guess I was too into my feelings and such but it changed me.

F those garden tools :smh:

Some of these stories remind me of Barney from How I Met Your Mother, the episode where he finds out his innocent first girlfriend is banging some other dude and from there he becomes a player.

Everyone has that one girl who you simped hard for, then she does you dirty. Then you realize none of these girls are innocent

Moment of truth. :frown:

I was 20... My girl was 22...

I had smanged Thursday. We went to mall and kicked it. We weren't TOGETHER... But I felt we were rekindling things.

The next day, a huge party happens... And an older guy she used TK mess with shows up. I wanted some yambs after the party but she wasn't answering.

I knew what was up. But I had to see.

Knocked on her apartment... No answer.

Climbed through her balcony... Walked in, heart racing...

Knock on Ber bedroom door. She opens it, naked, with the aroma of newly smanged yambs escaping the room.
Buddy was laid in the bed chilling.

I said gave the Gucci Mane.jpeg "Well Damn" face... Turned around and walked out the door. It was the worst feeling I ever had famb. Dead ***...

I cried and was sick for a week... But got over it... And kept on pushing.

I actually let it impact relationships for about two years. Started running through yambs and treating tjm like poo.

But I realized that meant she still had control over me... So I eventually wised up and stopped crushing women so hard.

I still understand that women are not innocent. That was am eye opening experience, and I'm SUCH A better man for it...

Glad KT happened when o was broke and 20 instead of married with a high paying job and getting my wages deducted.

:pimp:
I love this dude! He has the most elaborate imagination a person would want. Like the stories he makes up are entertaining as hell. Sometimes you can tell which one is real and which one ain't. Hell, I still don't know if he ever has told a real one yet. But fan they are enjoyable.

:wow:

So we're gonna act like this didn't just happen? :lol:

22 or 23 I think... I already knew females weren't "innocent" but this made me know officially that "******* aint' ****" Shorty told me she ****** some ***** she ain't even really like over Memorial Day weekend :rolleyes :smh:.. I mean, ***** already put me through emotional hell a few years prior, broke my damn heart |I ..Not like we were in a relationship though, so ah, I guess she could've done whatever she wanted... Anyway, changed up my mental on these "women".. now I'm a cold *** dude and I straight up tell these chicks, my way or the high way.. they lovin it. :D

made me into a savage after that

Pretty much..shout out to my European joints :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
My sisters friend/girl across the street who was 16, took my v card at 12.

When I turned it a savage tho? Ah man that's another story. New girl in the neighborhood turned out to be this bad lil light skin red head, wit freckles (my weakness). Shorty was bad and everybody was thirsting. I just remembered what my older cuz always said and don't be another thirsty dude basically, jus be around her and don't ever show interest or try to get on. Eventually it worked in my favor cuz she was talking to dude around the corner and straight dumped him cuz she liked me. When I got word of that I was erratic man, so I use to find reasons to walk down their block. I remember I had copped the blk And green s dot carters wit the nike rewind celtics fit (blk and green) green du rag and celtics pinwheel lmao and went and got the digits.

I had moved wit my pops in the burbs at this time but still went to mom's crib on weekends and after school sometimes. We kicked it for about a year and ya boy was in love (so I thought). Never smashed but we use to kiss and hump all day and everytime I was bout to smash her mom's would come home. So one day my boy hmu and was loudly ice :bro u crazy, u a hotboy, we always talked about wrapping up and u impregnating these hos". I'm confused, me and shorty talked everyday but I hadn't been to mom's crib for like 3 months, it was the summer and your bot was on vacation traveling the world. He tells me she preggo, and I'm like damn I goofd until I realize... i never smashed. She lied and said my friends are liars and I believe everything I hear and dumped me and today she has like a 8 year old son. Best thing to ever happen tho cuz i learned a lot of ****. Banged emancipation of mimi fora whole month

Last year, she was 25, im 21, really liked old girl, was planning a vacation, getting ready to take a week off from my job, she tells me forget it that shes going to Jamaica with female her cousin, she goes and im admiring/liking all her pics on the gram, something told me to click on a name that liked one of her pics, click on it and theres a pic of her standing with the guy i clicked on in Jamaica, come to find out i was #2 the whole time, still think about it sometimes and get upset, these girls aint loyal

Last edited:
There were several small moments where I realized this before, but this particular incident was definitely confirmation.

Flashback to late 2010. Started talking to my best friend's cousin who I had once met several years before (he put us back on to each other..long story), I was 20 at the time, she was 18, real good girl; church girl, 4.0 student, etc. We hit it off something crazy, like nothing I've ever experienced before, or since for that matter. I'm talkin sending 36 page texts back && forth && all, my dudes, no lie :lol: :lol:...finally took her out VDay 2011, shh felt perfect...:pimp:

From then on, I just knew I was gonna spend the rest of my life with shorty; started cashing out on Wizards tickets, always having a surprise gift of some sort for her, etc. Just knew I was the man, && up til her bday in July that year, I was...but I was too shy to make a move && smash :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:. Rationalized it to myself by saying I didn't wanna rush it despite being on permanent 'Toy Story' mode whenever I was around her at that point...

Long story short, she broke up with the kid, && rightfully so (even tho it was via text). But I channeled that inner Cory Matthews, famb, thinking I could save this/her, so I'd be in between classes at school in the fall, bumping that new Take Care while writing her the ultimate of simp letters :smh:. Mailed it off, only to realize I wanted to deliver it personally, so I drive to her crib out in VA, catch up with her folks as I waited for her to get there so I could make things right once more. Uhh...negative :lol: she didn't come straight home, but tore into a ***** via text saying twice that she had a dude (all caps, mind you lol) && to leave her house immediately. Real tears were shed on my way home that night, b. :lol: Ain't spoke since, although that'll likely change down the line...

But then, && only then, did I realize that women, universally, are devoid of innocence. Thankful for it now, cause I haven't chased a woman since...I love how that situation has && continues to develop me...:nthat:

Cue the flaming, brethren...it's inevitable :lol: :lol:

This was me all the way. I know themb feels. :smh:

Lowkey realized it forreal forreal my frosh year of hs. Thats when you really find out

Myspace days exposed all the hoeing they did

Last edited:
I Don't think every girl is a thot. Don't get played tho get to know her first see the way she acts around you and your friends and her friends.. And ohh Yea if her bff is a thot so is she.
Most of the clean faces be the most dirty

I Don't think every girl is a thot. Don't get played tho get to know her first see the way she acts around you and your friends and her friends.. And ohh Yea if her bff is a thot so is she.
Most of the clean faces be the most dirty

Nah every female isnt. There really are down chicks every where. Its just in this day and age its hard to find em. This is the era of thots getting bread and fame by twerking on a social network and dudes fall for them and let the cape flow.

B
15 years old. Walked in on my homies girl getting a train ran on her. The look on her face when we met eyes was priceless. First thing I said was "You a H*E A*S B*TCH for this sh*t!!!!" Told my homeboy immediately and it took him a smooth 6 months to recover. They had basically been together since they we 5 years old at that point. :smh:
you gotta tell the story in full detail

Word. I always wondered what a train would look like.

B
15 years old. Walked in on my homies girl getting a train ran on her. The look on her face when we met eyes was priceless. First thing I said was "You a H*E A*S B*TCH for this sh*t!!!!" Told my homeboy immediately and it took him a smooth 6 months to recover. They had basically been together since they we 5 years old at that point. :smh:

View media item 888414

B

It's kind like waiting in line at McDonalds.

goddamn this threads making me wanna break a *****'s heart and get and follow my customs and get an arranged marriage

edit: i never had a clear cut epiphany type moment, but i always imagined my first time smashing would be with someone i loved and that i'd marry a virgin. gave up on that **** a long time ago though.

and it's always been difficult for me to trust women which is why its so hard for me to love and i've never been able to open up that part of me to a chick 
mean.gif
dont be scared to open up thats only way you learn..if you do have to go through those moments just hope they happen at an early age so you wise up... 1 thing everyone here that posted have in common is that they learned and moved on from that and only got wiser. 

son. 2nd grade. this one chick. me and her sat in the back when my teacher changed the room into rows and not groups anymore. this chick kept flashing me the whole day, and i mean the whole day. and she would just laugh about the shh. nips was looking like flat hershey kisses. i remember i just kept ignoring her and the flashing stopped.

from that day on i realized girls can get real crazy...:rofl:

2nd grade and she flashes her iron board chest. son.

When I realized chicks aint innocent was my freshman yr of college...there was this crew from our college town that my boy and I would run thru but they were clique hoppers...every weekend a new crew on campus..,the wildest **** was one of the chicks was trained by 10 dudes no lie...3 of her friends were at my dorm drinkin with me n boy..she knocks on the door..when she comes in..she's like "man I go hard" were like the hell is she talking about lol..then she whispers to her friend..her friend shouts out 10 _ are you serious.!!!..shorty was 16 at the time...the funny part of the story I was a freshman in 09/10 the same chicks are still boppin around with new dudes lol..,they aren't as deep but they still out here ..

I had my heart broke at 17/18 vowed to let it never happen again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom