When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Well..... my photo taking skills aren't on the same level as the post above but here is what i just got in recently with some help of a fellow NTer.

how and where did you get those pants? interested in that zip up as well :x :x

I'm also interested in the pants. How much did you cop em for? And you know if they still have a size medium? :smokin

im more interested in the zip up tho :lol:

i got a bunch of therma fit pants, dont care for the logo but they would be nice for a cheap price

^ i know the pants released in china, and the zip up i think i saw at the woodbury once upon a time.

What's the best way to wash the windrunners?
wore mine for a day and already has a scratch on that long part on the back-- disappointing..:smh:

That's what I'm wondering. How these will hold up in the wash. Feel like the 3M on these gets damaged way too easily for a jacket this price.

Man I've been checking up on NDC and NBA store since before the olympics and never seen this shirt.  It definitely didn't come up with the keyword USA when I searched.  I'm not doubting you, it's just that using the search on both didn't pop that shirt for me over the past few weeks.  It won't come up at NDC unless you type in federation but they are sold out, only Brazil and China versions show up.

Anyone know where this may be available now?  I know it's a stretch but I'd like to cop one if possible.

When I saw it on NDC, it was in the new release section. They had a Puerto Rico version on NDC, as well.

On the NBA store, the only way to get it to come up was by going to the USA section they had during the Olympics.

When I saw it on NDC, it was in the new release section. They had a Puerto Rico version on NDC, as well.
On the NBA store, the only way to get it to come up was by going to the USA section they had during the Olympics.
Hmm, I swear I didn't see them in the USA section at NBA store during the olympics but I must have been blind.  Granted I wasn't looking for that either.  I didn't know about it, instead I was trying to get the Jordan 1992 jersey tee which I did end up finally getting.  But I missed out on that practice shirt it seems no where has it now.  Thanks for the info though.

Last edited:
Hmm, I swear I didn't see them in the USA section at NBA store during the olympics but I must have been blind.  Granted I wasn't looking for that either.  I didn't know about it, instead I was trying to get the Jordan 1992 jersey tee which I did end up finally getting.  But I missed out on that practice shirt it seems no where has it now.  Thanks for the info though.

there was a gray version of it that never released to the public:

look in the background. it's difficult to see, but that's it

and a navy version:

Last edited:
Thanks fam! The Navy blue has a different logo though. Still most likely gonna cop if OP doesn't reply. Haha.

For those of you who have the windrunner, what's the inside of the jacket made up of? Just polyester or kind of like fleece? I've been on the edge of this, and I really just wanted a glance at how warm it would keep me during a texas winter. 

there was a gray version of it that never released to the public:
look in the background. it's difficult to see, but that's it

and a navy version:

If any owners of these tees could post the style/color code(s), it'd be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Last edited:
It is interesting that different items are sold in different countries and not all items in all countries. I must say this years nike USA collection is really great!

still wondering if that 3m jacket gonna go down. still too much
At more than 50% off, a lot of people are gonna think that its a bargain already. I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out before another price cut. Then again, NDC has been restocking a lot...but you never know. 

Thanks fam! The Navy blue has a different logo though. Still most likely gonna cop if OP doesn't reply. Haha.

For those of you who have the windrunner, what's the inside of the jacket made up of? Just polyester or kind of like fleece? I've been on the edge of this, and I really just wanted a glance at how warm it would keep me during a texas winter. 
The logo on my pair is what youre going to get if you order from NDC.

im more interested in the zip up tho :lol:
i got a bunch of therma fit pants, dont care for the logo but they would be nice for a cheap price
I got the zip for like 36 bucks on NDC. Check your locate outlet for one. I so the women's version at mine and they never really have anything good, so your's might have the male version.

osubass1, appreciate the pics and info.  I wish they would have released them colors I like them all.  I hope NDC or NBA store get a restock because since I've seen this shirt I've been hunting.  I also came across this picture...

I was wondering why the shirt looked grey because it was an additional picture to the white shirt on a Japanese website.
i have the white one. the style is 517221 color code is 100
Nice, appreciate that.  Where did you get yours? 
The logo on my pair is what youre going to get if you order from NDC.
I have the grey pants and the logo is also different.  On the website it shows the USAB bball star but it is the new USA logo, the same one on the blue pair (not the website one which is the dream team logo).

i just happened to find it at a Nike store in Suntec City mall in Singapore.

i was with one of my employees, and he bought it for me since it was close to my birthday.

he made the comment that i came all the way to Singapore to buy a USA shirt. :lol:

Well..... my photo taking skills aren't on the same level as the post above but here is what i just got in recently with some help of a fellow NTer.
LOL! To kind! I did it with my DSLR :tongue: You ain't that bad too.
First and foremost nice pics homie! Secondly I am a 90's kid and need that letterman jacket, where in the world did you get that and for how much and the navy blue dream team t-shirt as well?
Thanks! Letterman is still on Nike.Com for $500. The Navy USA Basketball Hoodie was on Nike.Com, ****'s Sporting Goods has a full size run online and check page 44 for the link too. T-Shirts are from Nike.com as well.

i just happened to find it at a Nike store in Suntec City mall in Singapore.
i was with one of my employees, and he bought it for me since it was close to my birthday.
he made the comment that i came all the way to Singapore to buy a USA shirt.
laugh.gif
Lol nice
smokin.gif

I contacted Nike about this shirt and they will get back to me if they have more info. 

just picked up the 3M jacket for the wifey from Citadel outlets in socal last night. They still have a few S,M and L left if anyone needs one for their significant other

just picked up the 3M jacket for the wifey from Citadel outlets in socal last night. They still have a few S,M and L left if anyone needs one for their significant other

how much was it? and is that cheaper than the regular retail price (since it's at the citadel)?

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom