When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

I just copped the NSW USA Athlete Tee. Thanks for the help!

i have the white one. the style is 517221 color code is 100

Repped.

Thanks, Sir. I just chatted with a rep with Nike Find, and there are none across the US. I'm hoping I track down it down somehow. :nerd:

Last edited:
they told me they couldnt find it, but let me know if you get any good news.
I just copped the NSW USA Athlete Tee. Thanks for the help!
Repped.
Thanks, Sir. I just chatted with a rep with Nike Find, and there are none across the US. I'm hoping I track down it down somehow.
nerd.gif
I also spoke with a Nike rep a few days ago.  He emailed me back and said there are none in the US which was odd to him but some are available in Malaysia and the Philippines.  Hunt is still on, I'll post some info if I get any.

I also spoke with a Nike rep a few days ago.  He emailed me back and said there are none in the US which was odd to him but some are available in Malaysia and the Philippines.  Hunt is still on, I'll post some info if I get any.

keep in mind that the shirt fits slim, especially if you're not going to get a US version.

mine is from Asia, and i typically wear XL, and i bought this one in XL, but it's much slimmer.

to compare, i have the Kobe version of this t-shirt:
http://www.footballfanatics.com/Oly...asketball_2012_Replica_Jersey_T-Shirt_-_White

it's 23 inches across the chest.

the Federation Practice shirt is only 21 inches across, which effectively means it's about a size smaller than the US XL.

hope that helps.

Just got back from Nike Wrentham Outlet, they have the 3m Vapor jacket in sizes S-XXL as well as the Navy Blue Track Jacket, and the Orange one. They also have some ILY 7's for sale as well. ( size 8's and 11's)

keep in mind that the shirt fits slim, especially if you're not going to get a US version.
mine is from Asia, and i typically wear XL, and i bought this one in XL, but it's much slimmer.
to compare, i have the Kobe version of this t-shirt:
http://www.footballfanatics.com/Oly...asketball_2012_Replica_Jersey_T-Shirt_-_White
it's 23 inches across the chest.
the Federation Practice shirt is only 21 inches across, which effectively means it's about a size smaller than the US XL.
hope that helps.
Appreciate the info.  I'll definitely keep that in mind if I'm able to even find the shirt for sale.

I got the windrunner today and it is just stunning! I feel like an olympian that has won the gold medal ;-)!

I will receive two half zipped jackets and the red USA shirt next week, then I will post pics of everything that I got!

I must say, this is the best nike collection ever! Can not wait to see the USA stuff in 2016!

I got the windrunner today and it is just stunning! I feel like an olympian that has won the gold medal ;-)!

it really is a great jacket.

i'd looked at it on line several times, but when i saw it in person, and was able to get it for much less than $450, i knew i had to have it.

I will receive two half zipped jackets and the red USA shirt next week, then I will post pics of everything that I got!
I must say, this is the best nike collection ever! Can not wait to see the USA stuff in 2016!
Mine is waiting for me at home, but I've also got the volt Flyknits, so I'm rocking the outfit when I go back home for winter break. :lol:

I know this a thread for USA gear but I'm on vacation in the PI and they have China and Brazil replica shorts here. I've never seen them on sale or online at any physical store in the States. They were/are on sale at Nike in the Fort and I assume other locations here.

Nice pick ups man. I'm not done wit mine yet.

I am totally satisfied with all the things I got! Looking forward to the next olypmics though, if Nike is still going to be the USA sponsor, I hope they will release stuff as good as they did this year!

my last pieces came in today, check it out:

Best Nike olympic collection ever!
nice collection! i have to agree with you, nike put out some really good stuff this year.  probably the only time i have ever bought olympic gear before.  the 3M jacket was a no brainer to cop and so were the dri-fit shirts.  where did you get the gold font USA dri-fit shirt?

nice collection! i have to agree with you, nike put out some really good stuff this year.  probably the only time i have ever bought olympic gear before.  the 3M jacket was a no brainer to cop and so were the dri-fit shirts.  where did you get the gold font USA dri-fit shirt?

I got the gold front USA shirt from the NBA Store and it was also available on the USA Olympic website, I forgot the exact website address

i have the shirt, and i think it might fit about 1/2 size smaller. either way, if you machine wash and machine dry it, it'll shrink. at least, that was the case for my 2008 and 2010 USA Federation tees

Back
Top Bottom