When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Were the USA Olympic hoodys faked much? I just found some on ebay from sellers with almost 100% feedback, but didn't know if I had to worry about $100 starting bids being fakes?

Were the USA Olympic hoodys faked much? I just found some on ebay from sellers with almost 100% feedback, but didn't know if I had to worry about $100 starting bids being fakes?
Link us to see. Which sweater are you looking at?

my last pieces came in today, check it out:

Best Nike olympic collection ever!

damn homie,,you must be fascinated by the USA Olympic Team
roll.gif
It would be even better if he wasn't American 
laugh.gif

I have the USA 21st C Windrunner, Bomber and N98 jackets as well. These three jackets just look sick! I just back from a Nike Factory Store tonight and the olympic jackets definitely feel and look "premium" to me compared to Nike's run-of-the-mill jackets.

I was trying to score the AW77 Tech Hoodie but couldn't find it at a price I wanted. 
ohwell.gif

damn homie,,you must be fascinated by the USA Olympic Team :rofl:

I am more fascinated by the Nike design and products for the Olympics and of course I like Team USA, but for example I did not buy a single jersey, because I simply do not like the cut!

Got all the Olympic jackets! My collection got completed with the Olympic Bomber for a price of..... $50! #SWAG :smokin

Last edited:
my outlet had the dream team jerseys for $49.. pippen and barkley, and the lebron james one with the original dream team design.

with the 30% coupon on top of that $49. couldnt resist. i uusally wear XL, but they only had L. it fits fine with a shirt under. im not erally skinny or fit, but it didnt feel tight on my sides. but if i was a lil chubbier than i am now (saying i am chubby) then it wouldve been a problem.

the thing is, THESE RUN LONG!!!!!!!!! sheeesh. i dont know why i bought it. dont know when i would actually wear it. or how. oh well.

oh if you want to know waht outlet. its the san leandro ca

Can anyone point me into the direction of one those reflective nike jackets in a XXL or XL. Much Apprichated. 

Anybody got the Authentic jerseys they wore in the olympics? How do they fit?

they have the USA Hyperdunks at the sawgrass outlet in south florida FSR for $99 call (954) 837-0329

Last edited:
Extremely long, my dude. I'm 6'5 220 pounds and went with a large. It still goes to mid thigh on me
What? That's nuts. I'm 6'1 208 lbs. and I bought an XL. It fits me perfect. My jersey doesn't hang that low.

was at sports chalet tonight and picked up the dream team shorts for $28.  they had a grip of the dream team jerseys as well...i think it was marked down to $40 or $50....can't remember, but i saw jordan, pippen, barkley, kobe, lebron and durant.

Back
Top Bottom