When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

was at sports chalet tonight and picked up the dream team shorts for $28.  they had a grip of the dream team jerseys as well...i think it was marked down to $40 or $50....can't remember, but i saw jordan, pippen, barkley, kobe, lebron and durant.

which shorts? the $60 (price???) replica with the pockets or the $80 "authentic" ones that were 2 toned?

thanks

which shorts? the $60 (price???) replica with the pockets or the $80 "authentic" ones that were 2 toned?

thanks

It was the $80 Dream Team sorts. The one with the USA Basketball logo on both legs of the shorts.

ahhh thanks. im stupid... you said Dream Team shorts and it completely went over my head. I automatically coverted that to USA shorts :lol:

I think I paid like $67 for my pair from Eastbay. Well NOT worth it but for $27.... thats a STEAL.

ahhh thanks. im stupid... you said Dream Team shorts and it completely went over my head. I automatically coverted that to USA shorts
laugh.gif

I think I paid like $67 for my pair from Eastbay. Well NOT worth it but for $27.... thats a STEAL.
all good!  i was shocked when i saw it on the rounder.  it was cheaper than the usa replica shorts i bought from them months ago for like $35!  the dream team shorts are $54 online (sportschalet.com), but in-store, they're offering an addt'l 50% off clearance price.  that's why the jerseys/shorts were so cheap....

Were the jerseys the screenprinted or stitched version? I've been looking for the Kobe since the Olympics.

the dream team jerseys were all stitched.  they did have a few navy screenprinted usa jerseys as well...i think i saw a kobe and a durant one...not sure about sizing.

Last edited:
was at sports chalet tonight and picked up the dream team shorts for $28.  they had a grip of the dream team jerseys as well...i think it was marked down to $40 or $50....can't remember, but i saw jordan, pippen, barkley, kobe, lebron and durant.
Hey whats up! Which sports chalet in the bay did you go to? Thanks!

Added this to my 2012 Olympic collection. $69 at the San Leandro clearance store. It's a bad *** hoodie...

The white KD USA #5 pullover is on eBay for very reasonable prices right now! few varied sizes. I hope this helps anyone who was looking! Seems like most are under reatail as well.

It would be even better if he wasn't American 
laugh.gif
I am not American, I am 100% German, but even with Dirk, we did not make it sadly plus the Nike team Germany clothing is not that nice, just lame black and yellow!
laugh.gif
 I actually owned a few Dirk/Germany shirt. I like their stuff. That's cool you like team USA. Guess it makes sense,  I see tons of Americans liking other country's soccer teams, and that bugs the hell outta me. But do you!

Added this to my 2012 Olympic collection. $69 at the San Leandro clearance store. It's a bad *** hoodie...

I just copped one of these. I gotta say the quality and feel of this hoodie is TOP NOTCH, and it's undoubtedly the best hoodie I've ever owned. :smokin

Saw this earlier today...

Reflective H&M Medal Stand Jackets (kids sizes) for $35! :lol: #greatestformofflattery

Last edited:
Popped by the San Leandro, CA Factory Store on Saturday. Got a Lebron authentic jersey(navy) from 2008 for $25. Had to. Didn't see the hoodie though. Place is always a zoo. lol.

Got that Team USA hoodie at the San Leandro Clearance Outlet for $79 a few weeks ago. There were two at the time and I haven't seen them since.

Popped by the San Leandro, CA Factory Store on Saturday. Got a Lebron authentic jersey(navy) from 2008 for $25. Had to. Didn't see the hoodie though. Place is always a zoo. lol.
Yeah I stocked up on those hoop jerseys too.   Got Kobe and Lebron authentic and Durant replica. +1 on the zoo!

You gotta be quick in San Leandro. I've seen racks empty out within a hour.

Btw, the Team USA MS Tech AW77 is too damn legit. I get at least one person asking what sport I played at the Olympics. Always embarrassed to admit I only copped at the clearance rack.

They have full zip up hoodies in white and navy.  They have the team usa patch on the arm.  Also single sweatshirts of team usa.  Sorry not much help on the description..not too familiar w/the gear.  No jerseys.  

They have Lebron 9 Low Olympics size 10.5..a few pairs left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom