Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

2jcajhu.jpg

laugh.gif
i dont get it..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I think he's trying to say you're ratchet. Like you're wilding with those names.

People name their kids Wolf, so it's no difference to me if people call him/he calls himself Bear. Your children have original names, nothing wrong with that. Let Kaesohn cook.
oh i get it now... when my son was born he used to growl like a bear and wouldnt use his hands to eat.. so we called him bear, he also knew what his real name was... so his first day of school we introduced him as kaesohn to his teacher and he said no call me bear.. she said ok and he rolled with it 
laugh.gif

i have a daughter named jesalynn... and i have a son named kaesohn, but everyone calls him bear.. he even writes bear on his paperwork at school

real life...
roll.gif
thats so beast... why bear? shoot the story?

nvm read the story

thats dope as hell
laugh.gif

Parents these days give there children the worse names but its there child so they can do what they want

oh i get it now... when my son was born he used to growl like a bear and wouldnt use his hands to eat.. so we called him bear, he also knew what his real name was... so his first day of school we introduced him as kaesohn to his teacher and he said no call me bear.. she said ok and he rolled with it 
laugh.gif
That's a cool backstory.  For your sake, I hope your son grows up to be big and strong.  I'm sure it'd be awkward as hell for teenagers/adults to be calling some dude half their size Bear
laugh.gif

I wanted to have four kids and name them in order of the letters to spell out my name (Alex).
So it would've been like Angelina, Leo, Erica, Xavier.
But than I had kids. Too expensive for four so both my kids start with the letter A. Angelina and Antonio.

have a daughter named brielle already but we have one on the way.

boy: McCoy....wanted it to be chevy but wifey wasnt wit that lol
girl: Mia

Probably going to name my son Franklin. Or Eric. Or Cameron. Some traditional !*%*. Not trying to be like TI or Game. Dudes name their kids stuff like Major, King, Cali Dream, Harlem... Not with that.

i like ambiguous names for girls. Daughter's name is Logan.

boy-Tripp (aka "my name" III)
girl Cameron Grace

My sons name is Demitrius and my second child will be Evangalina for girl and Nikos for boy.

If I have a daughter the mom can name her with no say from me. If I have a son I want full control of the name.
I've always been partial to "preppy names" and my #1 choice changes from time to time. Right now its Seth.

Originally Posted by amel223

laugh.gif
That's a cool backstory.  For your sake, I hope your son grows up to be big and strong.  I'm sure it'd be awkward as hell for teenagers/adults to be calling some dude half their size Bear
laugh.gif

You might want to look up what a "bear" is for guys who play for the other team.

And I hate when people take normal names and spell them like they reached into a bag of scrabble tiles. I met a chick once named Amy. I was putting her number into my phone and she said I spelled her name wrong. She said she spells it Aaymie. I
indifferent.gif
her and left.

Back
Top Bottom