When it comes to scoring Durant > All

Originally Posted by nismotl

melo maybe hasn't been consistent in the past but when he's on, HE'S ON. when that happens, i have no doubt that he's the best scorer in the league. i can't wait for a nuggets lakers wcf just to see kobe and melo battle it out

when he's on...lol..JR SWISH BABY, anyone can make scoring look easy when there on. i dont wanna make an outlandish statement, but if beasly puts in worklike KD over the summer from year 1-2, melo might be third best scorer out of that area
pimp.gif
, but dont get me wrong melo will work beasly right now, but beasly got the toolstoo, don't know about the drive haha, but hes a cool dude

Melo has the most diverse IMO, but LeBron is still a better scorer because he just makes it look so easy to get to the bucket.

Melo is the best scorer in the league. It's really that simple. I don't think many people realize scoring is a SKILL not a natural ability. Many peopleconfuse those who can score efffortlessly doing one thing(mostly off of athleticism) with those who can score in different ways.

laugh.gif
@ people saying Melo isn'tconsistent based on one season fighting injuries. Melo averaged 28.9 ppg in a season where he only had two 40+ point games.

Durant is going to be a beast too.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by dreClark

Melo's > KD's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great shot by melo! but cmon, that was bad defense lol. can't wait for kobe v melo

Back
Top Bottom