When Lebron Returned

I wished that for that one game, every time Lebron scored, 50 Cavs fans in that arena would catch on fire so they would feel just like the jerseys they burned on the ground.

That was a pretty weak game IMO. The booing died down so quick.

Vince Carter's first game back in Toronto was so much better.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

That was a pretty weak game IMO. The booing died down so quick.

Vince Carter's first game back in Toronto was so much better.
pimp.gif
vc

I always thought the Cle return was a bit anti climatic. The team sucked so bad you knew Bron would get 30, the fans were all talk before and then just booed, had a few chants and carried some funny signs. Not that I was looking for a riot but what they did is what some players get every road game (guys like Bonds, Crosby, etc). Shrugs, Bron has impressed me more many games over that one

Originally Posted by odog24

i wished lebron would have stayed in cleveland or gone to another city where he was the main guy on the team.

now if and when he gets a ring ppl will hate on him for winning it with wade and bosh's help
Exactly.
This definitely was a notable games in NBA history because of "The Decision" and the atmosphere of returning to Ohio for the first time.

Stupid David Stern had to censor signs and crap.

The montage before the game was sick, and the crowd was just hostile.

can someone post the highlights from when cleveland beat the heat later on in the season, that was like the championship for them lol

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the MVP of the NBA would be considered the main guy on their team.

I wonder what would have happened if hypothetically...Lebron was a Piston and left them...and came back to the Palace.

The powder scene + the ensuing aftermath might have been truly epic

Man I thought the cavs were gonna show up and make a statement..they were laughin and giggling with dude.. NOT 1!!!! hard foul towards Lebron

But Everybody thought Lebron wasn't going to do his pregame ritual..but when he threw that chalk up I screamed like a pre-teen at a justin bieber concert lol..I called my dude he was screaming too lol

That pic became my profile pic on FB for acouple months lol

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

019af1953f56ad1648cd4bec02359df49.jpg

The audacity of this dude Lebron...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look at dude in the orange
laugh.gif

This was his A
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
Not Given moment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The funniest part is Wally Zerbiack standing right at middle of that crowd
roll.gif
roll.gif
I bet half of you didn't even notice that

That Cleveland team was horrible, he was the best player in the game. Of course he was going to have a good game, at the end of the day it's still Basketball.
He shouldn't have left, or to be quite honest he shouldn't have gone to Dwyane Wade's team. 

Miss him in Cleveland

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Lebron-Cavs-Bench.jpg

pimp.gif
Hey Cleveland, tell me how my +@+ tastes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody make this a meme fast!

Real talk though, that Detroit game, one of the all time classic games in NBA history.
sick.gif

The best part was the look on Gilbert's face. Priceless.

I kind of felt for the rational and sensible fans a little bit.. they showed up, booed as loud as they could, made all the signs, and then they were reminded of what Lebron can do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom