When people ask how many sneakers you have...

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

I whip it out and ask, "Do you care more about my sneakers or penis?"

lol
roll.gif

Funny you said that Be4Chst... it just so happens thats the exact same reaction the girls have.

*shrug shoulders*

followed w/ an, "i dont know."

i dont even look like im into sneakers, so i dont get that question very often

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

I don't collect sneakers. What are you talking about?

*Dudes will rob you when you ain't lookin*
why post then?????

ehh back when i use to collect i would lie and say very few then people would keep buggin and buggin, saying ive seen you wear more then that many....
ohwell.gif

yeah im still in high school, Im sure thats prob where everyone has gotten the most of these type questions. Ive gotten them at work too everytime I haventworn beaters, that got annoyin quick so I went right back to my all black beaters.

funny thing is the other day I get asked and say around 20 and this dude starts talkin down about how Im lying, I dont have that many, yadayadayada. I guesssome people must hate

I always say "I don't know. A few." If it's somebody worth legitimately answering, I'll always say a roundabout estimate.

i say i only have one pair, i hate when people ask me that question. besides, i really dont even know how much i have.

People ask and I shrug. They proceed to throw out numbers to see if they are correct.

I say, "to many to count."

I used to say the exact number when I knew, but then it gets out of hand and I have to explain...blah blah blah...So now I just ignore it and keep itmoving.....but it seems to all come from people I just meet, my friends just ask to borrow stuff or talk about how they had those and balled in them back inthe day

Back
Top Bottom