When will nike finally retro the Pippen line?

Originally Posted by bulls90s

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

They need to re-retro the 2's but release the playoff colorway.
Always loved these. Hopefully.
smile.gif
Playoff IIs are hot. Best color of the IIs

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

the III's and IV's are COOKED CRACK. These joints GO on the court....

161xoqe.jpg

These joints are FIRE right here....

^ YEP!
I wore those to ball in when they came out. They were AWESOME.

I'd love to see some more Pippen's release. And I've been waiting a long time for the Way Ups to retro!!!

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

the III's and IV's are COOKED CRACK. These joints GO on the court....

161xoqe.jpg

These joints are FIRE right here....
sick.gif
Always thought this was an awful shoe.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Just give them time. Everything will be retroed.

as long as nike making money, they'll make it.. this is so nostalgiac reading this thread.. of course only ones i remember fondly are the uptempos cuz i never had enough $ to buy any kicks when i was a kid. i tried to cop when they released in 2010 (i think?) when they hit the outlets but never got my size

Agree with all about the GP's....Pippens didn't do so well when they retroed..I saw them at outlets everywhere.

Just got a ds pair of the black/white/purple pippens 1s of ebay for 95 shipped... they'e out there if you want them

those Pippen V's flopped harder than anything you could ever imagine when they came out. I remember pairs of them on Eastbay going for like $20. Same with the Jason Kidd version. Doubt they'd ever retro those. Thing is, they've done the Pippen 2's plenty of times, and those are one of the cleanest designs out of all the pippens and they still sit every time. Maybe it has something to do with the uninspired retro + colorways or the crappy materials, they never seem to do that shoe justice, but I'd love to see the Pippen 2's and Pippen 3's retro with decent quality.

The I and the IIs are dope and the IIIs were cool, but after that his line became horrible.

yup, I would seriously pay $150 for a retro of these. Do you hear me Nike? I'm not even kidding.

%24%28KGrHqV,%21ksE8OsZTsYEBPDwKnU6ug%7E%7E60_57.JPG

%24%28KGrHqF,%21jEE7b0yUywsBPDwKsb+HQ%7E%7E60_57.JPG

%24%28KGrHqNHJBME7%296Mq7pNBPDwKsGm%21%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

such a good balling shoe

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

those Pippen V's flopped harder than anything you could ever imagine when they came out. I remember pairs of them on Eastbay going for like $20. Same with the Jason Kidd version. Doubt they'd ever retro those. Thing is, they've done the Pippen 2's plenty of times, and those are one of the cleanest designs out of all the pippens and they still sit every time. Maybe it has something to do with the uninspired retro + colorways or the crappy materials, they never seem to do that shoe justice, but I'd love to see the Pippen 2's and Pippen 3's retro with decent quality.

Word? I paid full retail for mine at niketown and I got the white skin to go with them also. Mega concept. Nike should come up with more stuff like that.
Yeah, the colorways on the 2 did stuck, particularly the purple

Originally Posted by calibeebee

yup, I would seriously pay $150 for a retro of these. Do you hear me Nike? I'm not even kidding.

such a good balling shoe
Beautiful, just beautiful. Brings back to the days when nike made shoes for ballers and not hypebeast couch potatoes who'll buy anything shiny and bright regardless of performance

I got a pair of the white/royal II's when they retroed last time but I would love to have a black pair. Never cared much for any of the other kicks in the pippen line except the blk 1s

Originally Posted by calibeebee

such a good balling shoe

pimp.gif
I had these in high school and LOVED them. I too would spend the extra cash on these ONLY IF THEY ARE DONE PROPERLY.

Pippen IV was a great shoe performance wise. Looks wise, they were dope. They made tons of colorways. I hope we get the black/wht/red PE he wore during his final season in Portland.

to all of those that say the IV are terrible, do you just mean looks? because performance was off the charts unbelievable. max heel and zoom forefoot...awesome.

I would take the white/black colorway in a heartbeat. several pairs if they can tool them the way they were done originally.

I would like to see Nike retro some of the Flights that Pippen wore in the early '90s.  Personally, I think a lot of those were more classic than his signature line.

IMO, they've retroed the only 2 Pippen's that matter to me(1's & Air More Uptempo) so I'm good.
Unless they wanna retro the 1's again, that'll be cool too. Need another Black/red pair. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom