When will Nike retro the rest of the Garnetts?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

1319625352_big2.jpg

used to own these, paid $160 for them and they were one of the most comfortable basketball shoes i've ever had. they wear out pretty quick tho

I remember those. Good ballin shoe for sure

I agree with the on-court performance sentiment offered for this shoe, but I have to add that IMO the OG 1992 Air Huarache Basketball (made famous by the Fab5) had the best on-court traction I had ever found in a bball shoe. To this day I've never come across a bball shoe with better court traction than the OG Huarache. I thank Tinker for that

Originally Posted by emier2

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

ElijahDukes wrote:

that's the shoe i really wanna see 
pimp.gif

Well then.... here is a little eye candy for ya. Garnett Is are such a
pimp.gif
 hot shoe. They remind me alot of the AJXIII, but these actually had more technology and cost over $50 less. I love the anti-inversion device used on these, a really cool alternative to monkey paw IMO.

Spoiler [+]
eek.gif
 95 BUCKS RETAIL !!! I can only imagine how much these would cost if they retroed.
would cop in a heartbeat if they retroed these.

Same here

Basically y'all want FP 1-3
laugh.gif
 which is cool. I never liked the FP 2's. They hurt me when I tried them on so that was an easy pass for me. Them Uptempo's he rocked in '97 tho...
pimp.gif
 underrated in my opinion. Had to cop them when they came out. I need to wear them more though.

Anybody remember the Nike Air Flight Max he use to wear? I can't find any pics. Anybody have? I remember there was a big billboard of KG wearing them. In Frisco right as you came off the bay bridge back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom