When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

I don't understand why people are complaining about the jumpman on this shoe. These so called "sneakerheads" should know that the first pair of all black XI's Nike gave to Michael Jordan didn't have a jumpman on the shoe (the reason being is that he needed his shoes to comply with NBA uniform rules). They weren't even called spacejams because the movie hadn't even come out yet. Also, the sole on that pair had a blue tint similar to white/colombia blue Jordan XI. So technically, these shoes are accurate, lol. Anyways, for those who don't have Colombia's, have at it and enjoy. I'm glad I still have my pair in great shape. Just my two cents. Peace.

Originally Posted by beh235

I don't understand why people are complaining about the jumpman on this shoe. These so called "sneakerheads" should know that the first pair of all black XI's Nike gave to Michael Jordan didn't have a jumpman on the shoe (the reason being is that he needed his shoes to comply with NBA uniform rules). They weren't even called spacejams because the movie hadn't even come out yet. Also, the sole on that pair had a blue tint similar to white/colombia blue Jordan XI. So technically, these shoes are accurate, lol. Anyways, for those who don't have Colombia's, have at it and enjoy. I'm glad I still have my pair in great shape. Just my two cents. Peace.

knowledge drop for you youngstas.......

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by rauls054

ithink these will sit......

wrong
laugh.gif
Very WRONG indeed. In some places people will actually have to camp out for these. To you guys these are just white XI without a Jumpman. But to a lot of other people, this is closest they can get to the Columbias right now these are XI's. They won't sit.
  Fixed. Most of the people lining up for these wouldn't know what the Columbia's were if you asked them. They just see the patent leather and that's enough for them.

thats what im saying you all see some 11s and you jump of a bridge and not even close looking like columbias i had og columbias these are strait out trash and if they dont sit i dont care but there not going to sit in my closet
alien.gif

TELL EM WHY YOU MAD SON'
oh im not mad everybody has there own taste and we will leave it as that
tongue.gif

Anybody know if these will release is a size 14? Looks like all of the Silver Anniversary kicks that came out so far - including the III, IV, and IX from this weekend - only go up to a size 13. Sometimes I hate having big feet.
mad.gif

double retail? not in a million years. 9, 9.5, 10 are gone. i guess we know the size of the hypebeast

Originally Posted by beh235

dropping knowledge. I'm gonna try my best to cop a pair of these but def not waiting up all night. With no money coming in I'd rather settle for these then drop mad cash for come yellow colombias.
ohwell.gif

I wouldnt say mad cash youd get some yellow columbias for under 300 bucks but i reckon old XIs are not a good buy if your planning on playing ball in them cus the XI is prob the least durabe jordan in terms of retaining shape/sole staying on the shoe over time, even if they ant worn these shoes can fall apart easier than some of the ther Js.

300 bucks damm thats more hype than the space jams
smile.gif
what will the concords end up at 500+
happy.gif

I think everyone is still waiting for a release date. i know i am! Im pretty sure these wont sit as some other guys are saying!

People always going nuts for XIs as of late... did not think shoetrends would see out so quick but I'm not suprised by much anymore..lol..

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

correct me if im wrong but werent there tons of b grade space jams out pre release? I'm not guessing that these will have great quality just that they might be better then the ones that we are seeing

B-grades is what you get when you buy these super early release samples from overseas.

You should cop from a trusted source who only gets the actual shoes that release at retail. There are some preorder websites (like SneakerPreorder.com) that get theirs with the retail shipments only.

It's not worth the risk of getting b-grades just to receive the shoes a couple months early if you ask me.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

B-grades is what you get when you buy these super early release samples from overseas.

You should cop from a trusted source who only gets the actual shoes that release at retail. There are some preorder websites (like SneakerPreorder.com) that get theirs with the retail shipments only.

It's not worth the risk of getting b-grades just to receive the shoes a couple months early if you ask me.
This guy speaks the truth. Word to promo-shoes trying to send me B-grade SJ's. 

i have a question on the XI's aniversary's i seen the ''official'' ones with no jumpman but in this picture if you look closely there's a jumpman on them info please?

http://%*+@$%+#*#%%!.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Jeter5-565x525.jpg

I got my pair today. Very pleased with the quality and comfort of the shoe. These are the only retros from the anniversary collection that I wanted to copp..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Anybody know if these will release is a size 14? Looks like all of the Silver Anniversary kicks that came out so far - including the III, IV, and IX from this weekend - only go up to a size 13. Sometimes I hate having big feet.
mad.gif

Has anyone seen any of the silver anniversaries release in any size bigger than 13? I'm gonna be heated if they don't make this shoe big enough to fit me.

as far as these go, it's retail or nothing. that said, in my area at least, these should be an easy cop on RD.

Back
Top Bottom