When will The Nike Air Exoskeleton be retro'd ? ?

I was wondering when The Nike Air Exoskeleton (Gary Payton) will be retro'd? Im not talking about the cheap Air Son Of A Glove Version either! They came out in all black with a white check outlined in red. And a all white with black check as well
pimp.gif

^^^ i`d say never
and
smh.gif
"NIKE AIR EXOSKELETON" *%%??

"nike air zoom flight gloves" is what they`re called (correct me if i`m wrong)

Given your question, your sig is rather amusing....

Correct name is Air Zoom Flight (Gp?)

The question gets asked fairly often... so if there was any actual information available, there'd be a fairly large thread to go with it.

There's no news, and there're no rumors from any reliable source.

May happen eventually, but the process by which Nike select some shoes over others is something of a mystery.

lol, there's so many things wrong with that statement, i dont know where to start.
and i didn't know we could randomly make up names for shoes either.  A+ for effort tho
laugh.gif

First all Swingshot you are right that is the correct name! And Killuminati m not tryin to be rude but I had these back in the days im 29 years old pushing 30 and when you zip them down on the inside it says Exoskeleton! So alot of people from back in the days called them that at least people my age! So you correct me if im wrong LOL! Its no diffrent from new school collectors calling the Bo Jackson retros the Auburn Joints. Back in the days we called them the Sesame Street Bos because he was wearing them on Sesame Street! So all in all please dont try to make me sound stupid!

Well, my man. I can't agree with you. I'm 2 years your elder and I never called the SC Trainer Sesame Streets. It's always been Bo's or Auburn's. As for the Zoom Flights we Seattlites know them as Gloves. It may be a territory thing similar to peoples preference of Forces vs. Uptowns when referring to Air Force 1's.

As for retroing the Zoom Flight I'm with you. As mentioned, the question comes up every now and then. People thought for sure it would happen when GP was rocking the PE's in Miami but they never surfaced......aside from the family and friend pairs.

pictures on google images. Im on a phone and too lazy to post them. OP: we like to play expert in here. anyone using the wrong name is likely to be clowned on. Nothing personal.

Im not calling dude out but to everyone who starts these ''when will these be retroed posts''.... how the eff do we know?!

P.S These will BOMB if retroed. Maybe as a outlet exclusive.

^ I wouldn't go that far. Look at the support the Air Carnivore is receiving. The Zoom Flight has a stronger fanbase than the Carnivore. I think they'd do well as a moderately limited QS release.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Well, my man. I can't agree with you. I'm 2 years your elder and I never called the SC Trainer Sesame Streets. It's always been Bo's or Auburn's. As for the Zoom Flights we Seattlites know them as Gloves. It may be a territory thing similar to peoples preference of Forces vs. Uptowns when referring to Air Force 1's.

As for retroing the Zoom Flight I'm with you. As mentioned, the question comes up every now and then. People thought for sure it would happen when GP was rocking the PE's in Miami but they never surfaced......aside from the family and friend pairs.
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE REALROC! Its nice to see some OG collectors finally know what im getting at! Its ok for people to say we never called them that but when young cats say oh they dont say that on them is totally bogus! Thanks for the image homie thats a nice condition pair! What I wouldnt give for them!

those suck, i hope they dont waste material and make those again... but if you like them good luck i guess all kicks get retro'd one day... its crazy cause the first gary payton joints were ill, i didnt like these at all when they dropped

Back
Top Bottom