When you see this avy, do you just assume troll?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by cap1229

I knew lavar burton wasn't gonna last long when he said he was white and used the word negro in another post.
laugh.gif

lol, a troll gets banned trying to claim he's not a troll
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So far my theory is holding up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

If you are implying I'm a troll, point me to the post which gave you this assumption? Links please? Secondly I'm a forum junkie and have been for over 10 years so I'm familiar with forum users behaviors. Some people who don't engage in real life social interaction DAILY become custom to their online "friend's" way of thinking as it's misinterpreted as means of "acceptance", a huge evolutionary marker in 90's babies opposed to 80's babies who didn't have iGen technologies to corrupt their necessary growth in human interactions.

This isn't the only forum I frequent, and YES I am very familiar with Niketalk's forum but it's functionality? NO seeing as this is my first account. But I can see to some who may have cheeto stained fingers and sores on their buttocks from sitting for hours in front of a computer screen can see an unfamiliar posting pattern as "trolling". 

If you think I'm a troll, I actually could give a **%% to be honest I'm not here to make friends. I'm a here to share ideas and comments with a demographic of people who share my interests. This isn't high school, so to the thread starter don't worry I wont steal any of your "friends". You should check out "World of Warcraft" though, there's some people who might share your same point of view on "outsiders" invading their space.

you are my new favorite nt'er.

Back
Top Bottom