When's the last time you saw a 6'3" HS junior dunk like this? Vid

0:23 
eek.gif

Kid is crazy

sick.gif
 Dude's vert isn't even fair. Like Nate in someone biggers body, just makes it look so easy. 

roll.gif
 @ :40 though

sick.gif
 Dude's vert isn't even fair. Like Nate in someone biggers body, just makes it look so easy. 

roll.gif
 @ :40 though

no lie it seems like he is jumping on a 8 foot hoop...

That between the legs at the beginning is @#@*$#+ nuts.. Off a catch a power dribble and he does a between the legs dunk
eek.gif
sick.gif

no lie it seems like he is jumping on a 8 foot hoop...

That between the legs at the beginning is @#@*$#+ nuts.. Off a catch a power dribble and he does a between the legs dunk
eek.gif
sick.gif

jeez
sick.gif
this dude can dunk from a stand still position with the ease of someone that's 6'10. and when he has any kind of momentum towards the basket
eek.gif
sick.gif

jeez
sick.gif
this dude can dunk from a stand still position with the ease of someone that's 6'10. and when he has any kind of momentum towards the basket
eek.gif
sick.gif

Knew who this was about before I even came in here. He goes to Westchester Country Day in NC which is about 30 mins from where I live. Quincy Miller just transfered there and the highschool I just graduated from is moving up to their division this year(it's gonna be ugly).

They play against alot of guys who aren't above 6'0, mostly small white kids(check the vid of his eastbay funk dunk and you'll see)

I still think Bishop Daniels gets up the highest and is the better dunker in the class.

Here's his teammate Ike Nwamu, also a rising senior

Knew who this was about before I even came in here. He goes to Westchester Country Day in NC which is about 30 mins from where I live. Quincy Miller just transfered there and the highschool I just graduated from is moving up to their division this year(it's gonna be ugly).

They play against alot of guys who aren't above 6'0, mostly small white kids(check the vid of his eastbay funk dunk and you'll see)

I still think Bishop Daniels gets up the highest and is the better dunker in the class.

Here's his teammate Ike Nwamu, also a rising senior

I can't see the video but you gotta be talking about Deuce Bello. Kid bounce is series, I haven't seen him play but if he can play basketball with that bounce. Kid should be top 5 in his class.

Back
Top Bottom