Where are all of the older accounts at?

joined 2009 when the buy and sell forum was poppin. the game has changed a lot since then

Really got crackin when mobile started around 2012 During the switch/iPhone 4.
Lurked since 01 but could never sit long @ a desktop. Thought online threads were for dweebs & nerds

2001. damn.

there used to be something called the NT Legit List.

cant remember who ran it, but once you had conpleted a transaction both parties let a member know, and you got a +1. bad deal....u off the list.

id pay to see that list now.

it was a sense of pride to see how many deals you had done, and who was still legit.

i used to complete ‘send first trades’.......back then! you know how many people thought i was crazy?!

there were some good members.

My join date is not correct due to NT switching platform's tears back. I've been lurking here for years :nthat:

hell i remember when one of us figured out how to hack nikes ordering system! it was so easy too.

we were ordering the limited lebron 2, only 500 pairs, and a week before release dates.

500 pairs. crazy. if something like that happened now, gone in an instant.

i wonder how many members NT had when i joined.

My parents wouldn’t let me sign up for a long time, finally was allowed to when I was 15 and i wasn’t allowed to put any personal details online so I named my account after a made up madden player from franchise mode; Pokey Neil strong safety, hit like a truck

Can’t remember when I joined, known about it from my boy who put me on. Finally joined in high school around 03/04

use to go by Freshone12... smh lot of terrible choices.

32 now. I remember swag lists, my boy Leonard, all the pyps, Scott hall with a pick in those “hi loser” threads. Oh and crank Lucas ps always came in clutch! Time really damn flys man 😢

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom