Where are all of the older accounts at?

Longtime lurker and not a big post/reply person, but have been blessed to meet some great folks from here.

My lurking only lasted months. Got alerted to NT by Slam Magazine’s 1st edition of Kicks, lurked for about 3 months and then fully dove in. Remember those early days well.

Jersey Joe, 80s Kicks, SlamEd...

My lurking only lasted months. Got alerted to NT by Slam Magazine’s 1st edition of Kicks, lurked for about 3 months and then fully dove in. Remember those early days well.

Jersey Joe, 80s Kicks, SlamEd...

Same here, that Kicks magazine brought many in! I lurked for 2 years before I joined, don’t remember my og name but you didn’t need to if all you came in for was release date info and upcoming colorways. I never went into General during those times, if it wasn’t about shoes I didn’t care.

On another note, what’s up with the NT sign up date gatekeeping? :lol: Ain’t no special prize gained here. Just let’s people know you’re an older dude.

Since September 08

I used to stay in the Jordan section exclusively then I got tired of all the complaining in there and just quit shoes completely

now instead of collecting kicks I collect money

Damn, can't believe I've been on this site for 15 years. As they say, came for the shoes, stayed for the general.

I lost my original account when I stopped using my old email after my divorce. And I was old then. I am ancient.

define old?
See this thread.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom