Where are they now? NT's fallen soldiers

Where's will Rivera at?

Dudes been mia since "da" thread about him was made a whole back

Originally Posted by cap1229

If sillyputty is superantiguien ill be really dissapointer. That means he was also optimus.
I think this is true.

Some dude posted a pic of putty in the Music forum and putty PM'd him asking him to take the pic down. All sorts of wildness erupted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by finnns2003

All of the NT'ers I remember talking to off NT are gone. funkdoc, wj4, KingLouis, Camel, etc. If Yuku isn't fixed by summer, I'm outtie.

where the hell is wj4 
nerd.gif
Hes on Styleforum, I see him from time to time.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Yup.
And all of TGP. KLJ? KLIV? Rex? 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 Why you guys leave me like that?
im hear,
If that's really you then what happened to your sig with the 14 teams?
Imposter.

KLJ is in S&T all the time

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

If sillyputty is superantiguien ill be really dissapointer. That means he was also optimus.
I think this is true.

Some dude posted a pic of putty in the Music forum and putty PM'd him asking him to take the pic down. All sorts of wildness erupted.
laugh.gif
this is true. and that thread was comedy. I didn't know he was SuperAntigen
eek.gif
and I still don't know how dude figured out that was him.

All of the NT'ers I remember talking to off NT are gone. funkdoc, wj4, KingLouis, Camel, etc. If Yuku isn't fixed by summer, I'm outtie.

where the hell is wj4 
nerd.gif
wj4 seems mroe suited for styleforum anyways. dudes in "dressing better" couldn't get down with him. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funkdoc was the guy with the skyline right?

what happen to billy hoyle?

Weird how I've been here so long that the peeps that used to be OG got forgotten about... like jumpmankicks and orindahoops... and ekin... now all the "fallen soldiers" are from like 2008 or later... not trying to fire shots just saying that NT is getting so old that the oldest vets are almost forgotten 
frown.gif

10 year anniversary in August 
alien.gif
 sonunox34 in the house

i ended air max 87's life on NT , and in the streets of NJ. dude is now a buried under cap city.

Originally Posted by polorico

i ended air max 87's life on NT , and in the streets of NJ. dude is now a buried under cap city.

the way my name stays in your mouth, jesus
laugh.gif
its kinda
pimp.gif
actually

and then your slob of a friend "rex ryan" the 30 yr old with a 10 yr old kid trolling the internet. hes on here while his son is on ISS, prob talking about me.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

where the hell is wj4 
nerd.gif
wj4 seems mroe suited for styleforum anyways. dudes in "dressing better" couldn't get down with him. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funkdoc was the guy with the skyline right?

what happen to billy hoyle?
Turns out he was a chump.
I$$ bought him.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
its kinda
pimp.gif
actually

and then your slob of a friend "rex ryan" the 30 yr old with a 10 yr old kid trolling the internet. hes on here while his son is on ISS, prob talking about me.

why do you got my name in your mouth for tho.  i seen pics of you so your the last person who should be calling someone a slob when you reek of obesity.

end of the day rico had you shook and you know that and i personally never had a problem with you but i think it's hilarious what rico pulled to you because your a clown.

^ i love how you talk so grimmey son , and you should never be one to poke at someones weight.....

because if we ever bump into each other , you know what time it is......

you stay talking out the side of your mouth.

im still waiting on the lawyers to be called on the champs indecent.

^ i love how you talk so grimmey son , and you should never be one to poke at someones weight.....

because if we ever bump into each other , you know what time it is......

you stay talking out the side of your mouth.

im still waiting on the lawyers to be called on the champs indecent.

actually lost mad weight
pimp.gif

thanks though.

you stay talking out the side of your mouth, bringing up my name when ever you get a chance, im just waiting for a phone call when your visiting peg one day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
its kinda
pimp.gif
actually

why do you got my name in your mouth for tho.  i seen pics of you so your the last person who should be calling someone a slob when you reek of obesity.

end of the day rico had you shook and you know that and i personally never had a problem with you but i think it's hilarious what rico pulled to you because your a clown.

cause your a grown +!$ man, acting like a child, you think its amusing when it isnt, then your PMing me talking about you dont want no problems and you know mr spencer has issues.

^ good for you

i know you lost some pounds cuz of your job situation you was not able to eat good.

Son you will not do a thing uptown , or even on the ave at your place of employment.....

its cool . you always forget that i come to the city 2 times a year.....

i applaud you retail warrior .

i told you the problem between you and rico is between you and rico and leave it at that. you never crossed me the wrong way so i had no reason to have a problem with you

but if you wanna act like a cornball and throw my name in things then i have no problem giving you a real reason to have a problem with me.

seems like the post struck a nerve for you though, posting on niketalk for the first time in 3.5 months or so.

^ good for you

i know you lost some pounds cuz of your job situation you was not able to eat good.

Son you will not do a thing uptown , or even on the ave at your place of employment.....

its cool . you always forget that i come to the city 2 times a year.....

i applaud you retail warrior .
im actually eating lovely
pimp.gif

dont worry though spencer, your day will come, not sayings its going to be me, but soon enough.

and with that im out, it was good jumping back on NT for a lil, stay classy san diego
pimp.gif

[h1]
"Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who"?
[/h1]

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I think this is true.

laugh.gif
this is true. and that thread was comedy. I didn't know he was SuperAntigen
eek.gif
and I still don't know how dude figured out that was him.

superantigen is not sillyputty.

i love blank threats ....

dudes been saying they had a price on my head threw NT for YEARS>

and i still be dolo getting bunz flashing uptown when im on vacation......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm starting to think all three of them are the same person, no way this argument could have just sprung up like that and then all of them stalking the thread waiting for a new response to post so they can fire back.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm starting to think all three of them are the same person, no way this argument could have just sprung up like that and then all of them stalking the thread waiting for a new response to post so they can fire back.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Naw

Back
Top Bottom