Where Can I Copp Some Louie V. Millionaires?

To the original poster, how much are you willing to spend? The Milli's are at least $2,000 a pair. I'm betting that you are not able to afford that.

Originally Posted by SA AMG

The Milli's are at least $2,000 a pair. I'm betting that you are not able to afford that.

You don't know what the **@! I can afford
laugh.gif

damn i'd be happy with a pair of $450 conspiration GM's. millionaires look cool but a little too fancy for my taste. but searching on ebay some of themare at $4000 BIN i was like wtheck.

I got a pair of black ones ! Official !!! I need 1500 for em!!! Get at me!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Face82

I got a pair of black ones ! Official !!! I need 1500 for em!!! Get at me!!!!!!

smh at me for actually even thinking about it
laugh.gif

I really think all those LV symbols etched into the gold is what put the price through the roof. I mean all this 4K is total mark up but wasnt the OG price 1Ker 1500? I'm sure detail like that wasnt cheap to produce. I like em but not 2K like em I'll get some Chanels or somthin instead.

ite, someone answer the question...i get paid next week and i would throw retail at these, a stack...where can you find em?

To OP:

Millionaires have been sold out of LV retail stores since 2006-2007. You can find a pair on ebay or a reputable LV enthusiast forum. There are two versions Ibelieve, an original version and 2.0 version if you will. A girl I know has a pair. If you are interested PM me. I don't know if she would sell them, butI'll inquire if you are seriously interested.

Originally Posted by Untitled

ite, someone answer the question...i get paid next week and i would throw retail at these, a stack...where can you find em?

honestly, retails out the question. Buy it from Face, that's the cheapest I've seen in about a year or so

Originally Posted by ii2cky

eek.gif

i gotta unload my pairs
laugh.gif
lucky bastard....i skipped the hype on these cause myface shape and aviators dont go...if only i knew the reselling gem these would have been
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom