Where can I find some Nike Shox BB4's?

Clyde Frog

formerly jay02
Hey all, been a while since I posted in the shoe forums. Used to be on my shoe game but fell off badly. But to the point, does anyone know where I can buy some BB4's? I want a pair to ball in. Im looking for any colorway as long as it has the patent leather. The problem is I have no sense of what websites are legit anymore. Like I said I fell off the shoe game. Any help would be appreciated. 
If this colorway could be found for sale that would be awesome.

Im posting a pic just because these are eye candy anyway 
pimp.gif

nike-shox-bb4.jpg

Hey all, been a while since I posted in the shoe forums. Used to be on my shoe game but fell off badly. But to the point, does anyone know where I can buy some BB4's? I want a pair to ball in. Im looking for any colorway as long as it has the patent leather. The problem is I have no sense of what websites are legit anymore. Like I said I fell off the shoe game. Any help would be appreciated. 
If this colorway could be found for sale that would be awesome.

Im posting a pic just because these are eye candy anyway 
pimp.gif

nike-shox-bb4.jpg

I dont really mess with Ebay. Dont have an account or paypal or anything. I was just kinda looking for a website like pickyourshoes or something. They have em but are all sold out.

I dont really mess with Ebay. Dont have an account or paypal or anything. I was just kinda looking for a website like pickyourshoes or something. They have em but are all sold out.

House of Hoops possibly... check nikefind as well, im sur esome outlets will have em

House of Hoops possibly... check nikefind as well, im sur esome outlets will have em

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Nike retroed this colorway almost 2 years ago but they were limited mainly to House of Hoops.
NikeShoxBB4Retro1.jpg

They're a tough find in bigger sizes and you'll have to work to see if they're still in an outlet since they've been out awhile. Hell, I'm looking for a 13 in these.  

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Nike retroed this colorway almost 2 years ago but they were limited mainly to House of Hoops.
NikeShoxBB4Retro1.jpg

They're a tough find in bigger sizes and you'll have to work to see if they're still in an outlet since they've been out awhile. Hell, I'm looking for a 13 in these.  

Originally Posted by Jay02

I dont really mess with Ebay. Dont have an account or paypal or anything.   
How old are you?

They were collecting dust at HoH last year.  I regret not coppin a pair of the blk/silver/lapis colorway now smh

Originally Posted by Jay02

I dont really mess with Ebay. Dont have an account or paypal or anything.   
How old are you?

They were collecting dust at HoH last year.  I regret not coppin a pair of the blk/silver/lapis colorway now smh

Wow, didn't realize things have gotten so tight in the year or so that I've been away from here. 
laugh.gif
  My apologies for "attempting to sell outside the buy/sell area."  Just trying to help someone out who may have been interested.  
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom