1.bmp
2.bmp
5.bmp
4.bmp

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

TIME IS MONEY. 
pimp.gif

if it were mine, it would be Monopoly money at that. 
laugh.gif
I need this... where do you cop? 
nerd.gif

It seems like someone with a twisted mind came up with this. Would you pay 100 bux for 10 more minutes of sleep? Reminds me of Saw in a way.This thread has potential. There's stuff in here that I never ever thought about. That bedroom setup is BOSS for a lil kid. Turns your room into a loft.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

TIME IS MONEY. 
pimp.gif

if it were mine, it would be Monopoly money at that. 
laugh.gif
I need this... where do you cop? 
nerd.gif

It seems like someone with a twisted mind came up with this. Would you pay 100 bux for 10 more minutes of sleep? Reminds me of Saw in a way.This thread has potential. There's stuff in here that I never ever thought about. That bedroom setup is BOSS for a lil kid. Turns your room into a loft.
very true lol, I don't care about the money aspect of it, I just like the way the clock looks 
laugh.gif

ive been doing a variation of the vibrating sleeping pillow since middle school. id just throw my cell phone inside the pillow case and either wait for a phone call/text or the alarm to go off. works great !!

Originally Posted by doosta45

ive been doing a variation of the vibrating sleeping pillow since middle school. id just throw my cell phone inside the pillow case and either wait for a phone call/text or the alarm to go off. works great !!

roll.gif
....so true tho

that bedroom is dope... i told my mom she didnt truly love me because i didnt have that as a kid lmao

Back
Top Bottom