Where do you carry your wallet and keys?

I put mine in my left front pocket, and my keys are on the right.
Recently I've been paying attention and notice that most people put their wallets in their back pockets. It doesn't make sense to me for 2 reasons.
1. It's asking to be jacked
2. it feels uncomfortable sitting on it

my front pocket is my wallet.
when my hands are free i keep my keys in my hand.. when theyre not i put them in my left pocket.

keys left front pocket, wallet back right. my pants are tight so if anyone tried to steal my wallet i would feel them.

Wallet - back left pocket. And if I'm in a position where my wallet could get taken I just focus on it, make sure I feel if someone tries me. I'llbrush it every now and then too to make sure it's there.
Keys - in my sweatshirt, or front left pocket.

Right pocket is consumed by celly, and my back right pocket stays empty.
The whole wallet thing, where people put it, is just whats comfortable to them. I dont like sitting down and having my pockets strained by a big **$ wallet, soI sit on it. But after a long time of sitting my **$ does start feeling numb.

I just tried wallet in back pocket and sitting down, dunno how you people do it
ohwell.gif

money clip > wallet. front right for the money clip, keys always in the jacket unless absolutely necessary, i can't stand having anything more than theclip in my pocket.

Wallet-back pocket
Keys-strapped to my belt (important especially when i drink, key Ls are a terrible way to end the night)

-Wallet in the back left pocket
-Keys in the front right pocket (usually with a small Swiss Army Knife and a pen)
-Phone in the front left pocket (with a pack of gum)

I usually keep a koozie in my back right pocket, too, for whatever reason.

Wallet--front left
Cell phone and ipod (sometimes gum as well) --front right
Keys--in all my jeans, there's a smaller pocket at the top of the front right pocket (not sure what it's actually ) for. that's where i put mykeys.

keys clipped.

wallet front left. I don't know how people put it in the back pocket, you're just setting yourself up for failure
sick.gif

wallet - back left, keys - front right or in my jacket. the wallet doesn't even bother me when i sit anymore cause im so used to it.

front right pocket- phone
front left pocket- keys/ chapstick
back left- money clip, no wallet.

am I the only person who carries a wallet but doesn't put money in it. wallet - left back pocket. keys - carabiner on my belt loop money - front pockets

Back
Top Bottom