Where do you carry your wallet and keys?

i dont really carry a wallet anymore
-id and my card go in my right back pocket(yes it has to be the right
laugh.gif
)
-keys and phone go in side pockets

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Cell phone: Front left pocket
Keys: Front right pocket
Wallet: Back right pocket
^Went through the thread and this is the closest combination to mine.

Cell Phone: Front left pocket
Keys: Front right pocket
Wallet: Front right pocket

I always keep my keys and my wallet in the same pocket...cell always goes on the left side (whether it's in my pocket or clipped).

80% of the time I get up from a seat (that's not in my house), I look back to make sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I use a Smart Money Clip and carry it in one of my front pockest, and my keys go in whatever pocket I put them in, I am constatly searching myself.

Front left pocket- cell phone and ipod if I have it with me
Front right pocket- keys and wallet
I don't like putting stuff in my back pockets.

wallet in my front left
phone and keys in my front right
only keep tissues in my back pockets.

For those with a money clip.. do you carry condoms on you, if yes, where do you keep them?

Both in my front pockets.. Doesn't really matter which ones. so long as my phone and keys aren't together.

Although, I have been thinking about just clipping my keys to my belt..But I'd get paranoid that they aren't there considering I only carry 2 keys onme at all times and that my access card for work is already clipped to my pants too. It'd be like Batman's Utility Belt.

Money clip and card carrier in front left, cell in front right, keys clipped on belt loop

dont carry wallet anymore. have card holder in bagpack. keys in front pocket. ipod on the left pocket. phone on the righti used to carry all my essential toolsin my two pockets. realized it was too clunky and put stuff in my bagpack

Originally Posted by ericescobar

dont carry wallet anymore. have card holder in bagpack. keys in front pocket. ipod on the left pocket. phone on the righti used to carry all my essential tool sin my two pockets. realized it was too clunky and put stuff in my bagpack

laugh.gif
never heard anybody call it a bagpack before

Back
Top Bottom