Where do you live in the DMV?

7 Woodz..
eyes.gif
.. Was up there this past sunday to chill with fam.. I didnt move or hang arond the hwy until 04 so maybe i missed something.. People saidthings popped off over there..maybe i missed it

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

All thos eppl form Fairfax County/Alexandria side..what schools did you go to? Don't mean to hi jack the thread just curious

West Po C/o 05'..

JEB Stuart!!!!! c/o '04

Reppin Chantilly. Chantilly HS class of 02
weak
laugh.gif
HERNDON '03

Chantilly WEAK ?!?!?!? .....................
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hell ya chantillys weak, i work out here and hate it, all yall football teams blow... hylton 04 baby
pimp.gif

AAA STATE CHAMPIONS: 1998, 1999, 2002

Northwest Region Champions:'95, '98, '99, '00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05

Cardinal District Champions:'92, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05

i was on that squad.... miss those days..

DimondJ15 wrote:
hell ya chantillys weak, i work out here and hate it, all yall football teams blow... hylton 04 baby
pimp.gif

Cardinal District Champions:'92, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05

word u prolly live by me then, lol. what year?

manassas...unfortunately in va beach/nawfuk for school rite now...and i remember when gainesville was nothin but 2 lanes and lake manassas...now its littlesuburbia...

DimondJ15 wrote:
pimp.gif

2002... currently @ the 'rents crib off delaney

7 Woodz..
eyes.gif
.. Was up there this past sunday to chill with fam.. I didnt move or hang arond the hwy until 04 so maybe i missed something.. People said things popped off over there..maybe i missed it
Richmond HWY is pretty weak now... ive lived here almost 24 yrs. the late 80s/early 90s was a diff story though
pimp.gif

the youngins nowadays just wanna live off the legacy but def don't put in the work....

*cues up Pimp C's rant on T.I's "King" album*

Truer words never spoken.

And the chicks on Richmond Hwy early to late 90s... Wild as all hell, but best "pieces" ever...
eek.gif

[Stan from Martin]
"Changed my life..."

I used to be pressed to leave the city to hit rt. 1.
laugh.gif

Good times indeed.

All thos eppl form Fairfax County/Alexandria side..what schools did you go to? Don't mean to hi jack the thread just curious

West Po C/o 05'..

I'm West Po c/o 05 too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

DimondJ15 wrote:
pimp.gif

Deon Butler...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...but I go to Gar-Field
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

DimondJ15 wrote:
pimp.gif

Deon Butler...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats my dude, i grew up wit deon, went to elementary school, middle school and high school wit homie, use to be real close to him n his pops,glad to see hes doin good now, hopefully he gets drafted next yr early. i live right down the street from his peoples, chill wit em when he comes home for theholidays n such,

DimondJ15 thats wsup i use to live on mapledale for the longest, just recently moved to nottingdale
grin.gif

EOH you aint lyin bout the chicks, aka "Highway Bops" "highway honeys" "highway freaks" lol, so many names, but ya they were defsome dime pieces out there back in the day, hell i still go up there regularly to chill wit my ex girl, she live in the mt vernon square apartments, there besome sexy girrrls up there in the summer time
pimp.gif

the day, hell i still go up there regularly to chill wit my ex girl, she live in the mt vernon square apartments, there be some sexy girrrls up there in the summer time
pimp.gif

Thats the other spot I stayed at for a small stint.. I couldn't think of it.. but thats where the 7-11 was there on the right and the Browns dealership wasacross the way right? I didn't pay rent so I didn't really think to remember the name of the place....lol

As for Mt. Vernon High.. I don't know if I said it was WORSE than OHHS.. but yes.. it wasn't much better.. lol

As for Friendly being better than OHHS.. yes you are correct.. Many Sucka's went to Friendly.. we just did their girls and wupped that tail in Footballmost times. As a matter of fact.. they got knocked down a class they were so poo poo.

But when it came to bad ace women.. Surratsville was where it was at...

I moved from DC & lived in Mt. Vernon Sq from 97' - 05'....stayed in DC and MD schools though until 03.. Republic Ct..

Like i said, it was ok... Dime pieces... yea there were a few.. Now a days i fear the highway is infested with "The Monkey"..

Positefiend... Who is your girl?.. not starting anything. just might know her

Back
Top Bottom